Streetfighters > full fairing bikes

but i dont want to go fast, so me having 40k to drop on one is beside the point. if i had 40k to spend, i can tell you it wouldnt be on a bike. as much as i would love a 1098, hell even an 848 which is 13k, i probably wouldnt buy it.

i understand some people like having fairings, but im all about riding down the street and seeing people stare like wtf is he riding?

i actually had a guy pull up and a custom chopper and tell me sick bike, first time it happened, i thought it was rather funny.

your testicles start to retreat at around 168.

LOL not supporting either side of this stupid argument, but id LOVE to see someone do 160 on a naked bike.

Either way, z1000 > any other bike in this thread. And that’s a fact :wink:

THAT would be fucking scary.

eff that. i did like 120 on my bandit. and it was scary as shit. idk i think fighters and full fairing bikes both look good, id like to own one of each.

gt20r + streetfighter > Stock with fairings… take it off. sell the fairings on ebay and turbo it. :slight_smile:

its nice to tuck behind a windscreen when riding faster than 70 mph… but, a street fighter with a solid frame, tq, and nice tires would be fun for around town

I also have gone 120 on your bandit…its windy. :slight_smile:

…takes a little while to get there huh? haha

i just ordered a ducati monster windscreen for my bike. no matter how low i get on the tank, the wind just throws my head around. im actually starting to get neck pains from the winds today while i was storm-chasing back to my house.

pussies

shrives, 150 on my buell. I dont want to hear scary. :stuck_out_tongue:

how fast did you get the buell?

lol i thought u told me u never even got up that high?

I dont know why but these look “ok” to me. Still not my thing. What is it about these that you guys find so appealing though? The custom modified aspect or just the ‘it isnt supposed to look like that aspect’??

I’d rather build a custom harley or something… maybe it will grow on me or i’m too trendy for this crowd.

I got the bandit to 135 nightly on the 400 on the way back to the shop. It wouldn’t go 140 with my heavy ass on it. :stuck_out_tongue:

:bsflag: how did the buell maintane enough oil for the amount of time it took you to get to 150mph

:stuck_out_tongue:

the bike that andy posted is the hottest one yet.

I absolutely love this bike

oops not that bike…

WW2 bike

which one?

hahahah geez it wasn’t that slow or in bad condition :stuck_out_tongue: However it was naked and I lost a little weight since el caporal closed :stuck_out_tongue: