stripped caged s13 chassis

was going to be my project DD, but now i have to have a backseat, so it’s for sale.(yes before i get asked it is farmers old race car chassis)

Good
good rails+ floor( 2 minor spots that need attention)
good hatch
perfect for a build
flocked dash(not most amazing shape)
manual peddle assembly
clutch slave

bad
no ownership
1/4 panels cut for overfenders
no motor
no subframe
no diff
no suspension
no brake/fuel lines
multi colours
…like i said stripped chassis!
300$

for asking price i can throw in some stuff i have around, so it will have some stuff…not much. a minty s14 subframe, and welded diff can be included for an extra 120$ no hubs

picture’s are oldish,alot less to it now

(can be sold with car for extra $$$)

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

please no shit talking and etc. Obviously my daughter can’t really get in it …so it’s next to useless to me atm, looking to get an s14 zenki and can’t until i have more room!!!

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

please no shit talking and etc. Obviously my daughter can’t really get in it …so it’s next to useless to me atm, looking to get an s14 zenki and can’t until i have more room!!!

project dd, but with no ownership… uhhhhh… This is farmers old car right. nice whip

obviously there is way’s the work that out with a parts car…or it’s still under farmer’s name i believe ? Thing can be a track whore with a couple days work and some spare parts

200 for chassis !!!..throwing in a bit of shit with it!, s14 subframe 100$, s14 welded diff 50$, s14 bmc used 25$ etc …need this stufff gone or the car is getting junked…really don’t want to do that

tim(blackmagic) is interested so atm pending, will update with any changes!

Sold! Lock er upl

facccccckkkkkkkkkkkk