Stripper Tax?

I will personally traffic one human being for every instance this tax is levied. Eat it, Felix.

Road trip to 'bama to get some moonshine?

Im down for a weekend trip. We’d be able to leave Friday night and we’d have to be back Sunday night.

My truck is pretty bad on gas though so we’d probably be better off taking somebody else’s car unless were were going to load the bed up with jars.

just make your own moonshine, u fools

thats what i said last night. i actually cant watch the news anymore. i have to leave the room. it makes me extremely mad to hear the completely idiotic shit being reported on and i need to watch my blood pressure

Very true, I am the same way. I honestly think that if the news people grew some balls and thought optomisticaly and reported on good positive stuff more people would have a better outlook on life, and start buying more stuff, hireing more people, giving more people a chance, helping old ladys across the streets, saying no to crack…

You and I should start a “good news network” and we can rebuild this nation.

its not the news people, its what they talk about is what pisses me off. theres only really one person on tv i dont like because of their personality, but im goin to get into that.

Not to mention the reporters have to be the dumbest people alive. Their job take no brains what so ever. I mean how hard is it to stand there and state the obvious shit going on behind you. I watched a guy talking about bad pot holes. he was standing on an on-ramp to a high way. cars are blowing past them at 70+. finally he looks over and doesnt see anything coming so he say, “Just look at this pot hole” starts walking towards the in the middle of the road “as you can see it is just crumbling in my hand” he is bent over taking chunks of the asphalt and showing the camera man like Bob Villia does with saw dust. What a fucking idiot.

i know right he couldn’t see the real problem if it was bright as the sun and 3 inches from his fucking nose… none of them could… thats the funny thing with politics… you start out honest and end up a fucking corrupt turd.

i could just have my dad box some up and mail it to us… he lives in 'bama. :excited :thumbup

wayne, ill hit you up when i get some, hopefully soon :thumbup

HOLLA!!! :hug

Murray had some a while back and the first thing it reminded me of when he opened the jar was the smell of working with the ethanol storage in the port of albany.