struts help

hey guys I need some more help.I’m purchasing some HHR lowering springs and an Injen cold air intake kit and I need to know where I can find on the internet some good struts to go with it.The help is much appreciated. Stocking up b4 winter on parts lol.:burnout:

try talking to cobaltss/ i think thats tomegun. he has a cobalt

did you try calling Hybrid for parts yet? I am sure Denis could help you find some springs. If you don’t want to go that route, their has to be cobalt forums out there.

cobalt forums

http://www.gravanatuning.com

get a life and a real car!!! Quit putting money into a piece of crap… I don’t care if its new it still insnt worth anything…

than why u working on Tommy’s car!:kekegay:

dude, if you knew sunhawks story, then you would realize he needs to keep his head in the school books and not worry about lowering, building up, or for that matter even racing his car…he totally has to depend on that car for school not for play, he makes it sound like a fun thing when he blew up his sunbird with NOS, but in reality it was his only vehicle, just like his cobalt is now, i am just attempting to keep his mind going in the right direction…

thats why this >:kekegay:was at the end

I doubt springs and an intake is going to blow my car up Timmy my friend.And I am doing well in school.You can ask my room-mate Dave at school since I drive him I don’t beat on my car at all.The night at the track was because I have nothing to do since my life consists of waking up school sleep lol so when one of my friends asked if I wanted to run my car I was like sure.And when I get out of school I’m going to buy another Mustang and do it right and with organization this time now that I know what I’m doing.I don’t think my Cobalt is a race car or anything at all lol I’m spoiled by my v-8s.What you say is true about my car situation that’s why I treat it like my kid because if it breaks then I have no way of getting to school.Oh yea, you have to admit that little bastard sunbird actually ran decent with nitrous it was fun I didn’t expect it to just blow up like it did but even you laughed your ass off when it finally took a shit I owned that car for 5 years and it overheated the whole time i owned it so it was inevitable and I got my moneys worth out of it.Not to mention I learned alot on building engines after that because you made me put the damn thing back together so I even learned alittle something.But as they say you live and learn and that was my wake-up call I now have a brand new car with warranty and full coverage in case your brother decides to crush in this cars quarter panel lol.I’m in school doing my thing I don’t know what else I can do I’m still somewhat young and want to have some fun while I can you know I haven’t had much to look forward to till recently.

hey man, i’m just trying to make you think about it, i would not put one dime into that car, think… if you lower it what will happen? it will drag, it will eat tires, if you put an intake on, it would prob be one that is 1 inch off of the road so you can get every bit of cold air possible and every bit of water from a mud puddle. and after you do struts/coils/intake, it will make you think its faster and better so that is even more reason to race people… don’t you get it, if you totally leave it alone, the never ending upgrade cycle will never begin. SAVE YOUR MONEY, in a bank account, it took me my whole life to finally understand that… unless you want your cobalt to nickle and dime you forever, what did i tell you ehwn you got that car??? then you were like, " i’m not doin nothin", then it was " i just want a tip" now its “i just need struts and coils” then it will be "oh, just a header, maybe a set of cams, oh oh, or some adjustable cam pulleys, or whatever they sell fo rthose things, and if your not gonna beat that car anymore, why do you need the torque limiter, and the strut braces??? are those for parking it better, or maybe helping you drive in the rain??? please tell me i am confused

Ok say I’m bored and I want to go to the track the torque dampener will also keep vibration in the engine bay from occuring which can damage alot of stuff including the transmission and motor mounts and so on.It can only help the car in staying together it helps keep that straightness that if compromised could cause alot of damage in the long run.I could see you getting pissed if I slapped a turbo on it or nitrous but seriously they arent horsepower adders they are just stuff to improve its drivabilty.As for the intake its a short ram or cold air kit its detachable.And as for the muffler I put on the car I think anywhere would cut a muffler off the end and weld the new one on for 20 bucks.I coulda just done it at school but I rather let you do it that should show I’m loyal to your business and try to help you make money when I can.I was going to ask if I could use your lift to throw my suspension on but I guess I won’t be aloud to do it there because you dont see the point in me putting stuff on my car.As for the crap portion its a 2006 brand new car with no flaws on it I understand its not some race monster mustang or camaro but its still a nice car for an econobox.Have you ever seen how high the Cobalt LS sits?It looks like its got a lift kit underneathe of it and chirps tires making normal turns because of the body roll.And unlike my mustang it actually holds together.The Mustang broke everytime it actually started and went thru a million parts including a motor and 2 trannys.But hey my brand new car is junk in my opinion this is my best bet for now.
P.S. I take my car to the track because it’s what I have fun doing.Also, if the Expedition is your family car then why did you change the rims and tires and front body kit piece instead of a stock front end on it if all you do is drive it to work and on trips?Its the same thing that you just said to me pointless but you wanted it at the time and you got it.