Finally dropped my car...

Got TEIN springs…finally dropped the thing since it was soooo high up, lol…2.25 in drop in the front 2 in the back. now off to other quicker mods, lol…

BEFORE:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/djxstatik/sciontc.jpg

AFTER:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/djxstatik/tcnew.jpg

quicker mods? you already applied the 10whp sticker :slight_smile:

looks good

:tup:…deff looks good…

now make it uber fast

wait… you baught springs b4 a v juan…

tisk tisk tisk…

but it looks 200% better :slight_smile:

hahaha pfftt…damnit…you mean that sticker wont make me faster??? damnit! LOL haha jk :stuck_out_tongue:

i just need more money and i can start to get things that will increase the HP…hopefully by august :slight_smile:

yep, looks a lot better.

lol…yea what’s up with that…

v-juan should be first on list…GRRRRRR :banghead:

i dont have $400 for one…unless you all want to pitch in as a late bday present? :wink: :smiley:

andrea bought me a detector for my bday…its good for now :slight_smile: …im not a baller y0

Good looks, your stock struts might be hurting after a while though. Did you do the installation?

it looks much better now. I bet there is a night and day difference on cornering now. pimp

I think the car is new enough where the shock travel isn’t “set in” so it should be ok for a while…

yeah i know…thats why im going to get new strust relatively soon…

…no i wanted to install em myself, but i don’t have all the tools so i went to hybrid…i would have asked if i could do it there if someone helped me out, but they have a lot of work to do and i didnt want to interfere…i can only do smaller things to cars…im still learning…

i am sure that if you asked nice enough you could get one of those lazy, good for nothing, free loading, beer drinking bums that hangs out there to help you out.

lol…i dont want them getting mad at me…so i tried to stay out of the shop for most of the afternoon…i kinda got in trouble last time, lol…

next time some dude yells at you take your top off… that will show em

HAHAHAH…

this is true…so where were u at the time lol

:wink:

ROFL hahaa…riiiiiiight :stuck_out_tongue:

Dood looks real good

but just remember - not too much modding…

WARANTEEEEEE

Ohhhhhh yeah - prepared to get spanked in the Auto X now

lol sts i think you are in now