Studded ATV tires... Krazykid style

Here are some sick ass tires for sale. They are mounted on a 9" yamaha bolt pattern, YFZ, Warrior, and what ever else fits that bolt size. Wheel is straight and very little scratches.

Tires are Maxxis Sur Track 22X11’s. lugs are not even rounded off at all, only saw packed snow and ice.

There is 110 1.5’ sled studs, with plastic backers. The studs are a bit rusty from sitting for 3 years, but that wont last 3 miles once you ride them. The carbide tips are in good shape. They hook up like no other in packed trails! And are big enough to float on fresh snow.

i used 4 tubes of RTV sealant inside under the studs to seal them. They still have the original 5 psi from 4 years ago when i made them! dont leak at all.

They work… http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk94/kkkustom2/quadice2.jpg

Asking $150. I paid over $300 for everything, and they are in perfect shape.

Bump for a sick tire! I have them on my raptor and love em.

any idea if theyll fit my Outlaw?
I dont know what the bolt pattern is.

what the fuck kind of studded tires are those! LOL

Some bad ass, run you over and spit you out tires! lol They hook Kiid, like no other on a packed sled trail. And if you have some round over inflaited front tires or some mohawk type sand front tire the quad will float nicely on loose snow.

I dont think so Yamaha is 4/115. and I think polaris is 4/100. Look on ebay and see if you can get some cheap wheels and have them remounted. You can sell back these gold wheels easy online too.

My wheels are 10" so I dont think Id find something thats right anyway.
Ive got no clue about the bolt patterns other than there being 4 bolts.

Owners manual Paul. Look at it.

dont feel like digging for it now.

Google. Use it.

still too lazy.

You kill me inside sometimes Paul :lmao

You could mount a 9 on it, since there isnt anything that will hit inside whe wheel. I looked up your bolt pattern is 4X110mm.

ok, thanks.

OfuckingHAI STUDS :excited

GLWS

Yeah, you wanna run nurf bars with these bitches!