Krazy studded quad tires for sale.

Maxxis SurTrac’s 22X11 R9

95, 1.5" carbide studs (each tire) with plastic backers. RTV sealed on each one inside. Still have the original 5psi in them since I built them 5 years ago!

Yamaha OEM wheels

They are in great shape, just a bit rusted on the studs from sitting. They hook like a motherfucker on packed trails, or digging down into frozen soil. Still can stand a wheelie on glare ice, but they are more ment for not getting stuck in trails and fields. I would run heal guards if I were you!!!

Had over $300 invested in these things. Asking $120

I could build you another set just like these and put them on a 4x4 quad and it would be unstoppable! lol

And yes they work awesome!

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk94/kkkustom2/quadice2.jpg

BUMP winters coming. $120 takes them which is a steal and a half

Come on folks, gotta get your ice toys ready.

The title is spelled incorrectly…

Just the rears though?

what were they off of? interested

fixed. lol

yeah. 2wd I would use a Mohawk ribbed front for best float and tracking. You could use a standard front and shave off the lugs on the sides just leaving the center line of lugs and accomplish the same thing a lot cheaper. 4wd, make another set like I did there and holy fuck I cant imagine what stuff you could go through with 4 tires like these!

my FYZ450. its a Yamaha pattern, fuck if I know what the spacing is I haven’t been into quads in years.

I dont think the wheels will fit my quad. Seems like only wheels off an Outlaw fit it.

yeah and the pic of your quad the fronts are a different pattern than the rear… which seems odd to me too. something is telling me Yamaha is 4X100 or something.

yfz450 is 4/115

thanks for the specs.

tires are 22X11 R9

Mine are 10" so they won’t work

dey 10’s but you keep um clean doe!