studying for an exam

anyone ever had this problem im having right now…trying to study…just cant do it so everything on earth bothers u…
i cant stop thinking about how i need to do laundry, i need to clean my room, i need to buy xmas gifts, i think i can smell my socks, the sabres defenese pisses me off, the bills make me angry, im up to my text message limit and i have 4 days left on my cycle.
im thinking about EVERYTHING except accounting blah…change thread name to WTB: aderol

edit: oh yea and desperate housewives on in an hour? cha right im gonna study.

i usually can come up with one reason or another not to study. I cant remember actually studying for anything since like 3rd grade. Once I leave school for the day, thats it. Im done thinking about classwork for the day.

LoEllis Island

I am so glad I’m done.

I have this problem all the time

solution Aderal

dan - hook me up

A.D.D. FTL

Yes.

And then I go online.

And post here.

haha… anyone have the problem of procrastination??
don’t worry everyone else in your class is doing the same thing…

true… i know i havent accomplishsed a thing studying thus far, and i have micro right after accounting… anybody have micro after?

Its adderall

But yea I usually procrastinate until the last minute like right now with my organic final 8 in the morning tomarro… err i mean today :lol:

Studying blows. The only thing I do is look over notes before bed the day before, then head up to Capen 2 hours early to look ish over one final time. My last final was Saturday so I’m relieved now. Tonight will be my first real night of sleep in a long time, with no immediate worries. I hope it works out for ya man :tup:

WELL… that sucked… now i have to take the micro exam soon… anyway… i think i only needed like 60% of that exam to get the B i need to move on… o well… fuck it, im a baller no matter what… and so is everyone who took that exam… cuz its winter recess (almost)

:wavestocrowd: i kicked that exam and ms anderson’s ass

40 minutes :slight_smile:

Wow, I got my ass kicked on the organic final. You know its bad when someone walks out yelling FUCK! :lol:

Time to study for the macro at 3:30 yay!

i have macro at 330 also.,… where arfe you gonna be studying…??

Most likely Capen

ditto… alrigthy im at home… gonna drop a deuce then head out… im me if im online… willybeen…

howd you do on the previous exams? how much did u study for this one?

Sounds good, I’ll be here lol

25/20/22

I just started studying for this one right now becuase I had more important classes to study for.

ditto… btw i got a 15… ouch… then a 22 on the next… i didnt know about a 3rd exam cuz im an idiot… good things he drops the low one… haha… pm me ur cell ill be at north in like 30-45 minutes