stuff i don't want

$20 - 91 Front brakes with rotors , 25% pads left and earl’s stainless brake lines (new) , both calipers are in working order , rotors are pretty done .

$10 - 180sx climate control , no sensors or harness , seen it work , no scratch’s or sticky
buttons

$50 - Bings 3" exhaust used for 4 months , kind of rusty but nothing too bad , muffler needs to be replaced 4" tip and muffler are crushed ,was thinking of turning into track exhaust with no muffler at all but no more need

$20 - N60 Maf get more power from your sr/ka turbo setup , by playing with a safc to correct fuel , more air aloud to flow into compressor housing , i have (4) of these

$20 - Greddy grey faced , manual oil pressure gauge , with tee fitting for the stock oil pressure switch

$10 - Greddy boost gauge , grey faced gauge , no lighting ,

$20 - Apex-i turbo timer , no directions on how to install, shop would be able to find out

hey, interested in the turbo timer, where abouts in hamilton are you? shoot me a PM

adding , 91 -94 Ka24de nkk clutch kit , never used , no pilot bearing , no through out bearing , just clutch and pressure plate , i will through in a stock ka resurfaced flywheel for free $100

GReddy oil press. gauge - Is it 52mm / 2-1/16"? Is everything needed to install included? Pics?

ALL the gauges are 52 mm and yes u take out the stock oil pressure switch right beside the oil filter and install brass tee , no pics of any of this cause, really its cheap enough and i’m negotiable

Do any of the N60 MAF’s have pigtails? hows the condition of them, i.e. anything broken?

hey ill take the exh. oil gauge, if it has the line too, and the maf.
im located in hamilton aswell pm me ur number and ill pick em up

earl’s lines gone , 91 brakes for free who needs working brakes peace

catback for s13 or s14?

S13 ka or sr , sad too inform the gauges are autometer not greddy

Do you have pics of the exhaust?

exhaust gone and turbo timer thanks