stupid fucking people really burn me

i got a call from my buddy, aparently this guy i sold my 2100lb pressure plate to called him and said it’s not a 2100lb plate it’s a stock one and he’s like “you bunch of fuckers trying to scam me, i’m 265lbs and i have no problem coming down there and beating all your fucking asses” and he sent 5 comparison shots of the stock disk to the act disk claiming they’re the same. So we called up act, sure enough they are almost identical except the fingers are slightly bigger (stock plate is a 1900lb one to the 2100 lb one) rather than asking for an explaination hey starts runnin his mouth about what assholes we are and how he’s gonna come beat us up blah blah blah…“it’s not even act yellow” because i painted it to put in a display case, i said “i know it’s not act yellow it’s kylon sunfire yellow take some paint remover to check it the act yellow is still under neath”

we emailed him back saying how it is a 2100lb disk that act told us the differecnes and you can even see them in the pics that he needs to look at things before he throws accusations.

i got this call while i’m at work so it really pissed me off and just put a good end to my wonderful night.

whats your number @ work :tounge:

Originally posted by Shaggy
whats your number @ work :tounge:

we can deffinately have fun with that.

Originally posted by flyinglow57
we can deffinately have fun with that.

you plan on asking him to play chirades w/ you tonight?

Originally posted by Shaggy
you plan on asking him to play chirades w/ you tonight?

play a lil musical chairs also. but im starting with one and he has to hurry up and sit down on me :rolleyes:

Originally posted by flyinglow57
play a lil musical chairs also. but im starting with one and he has to hurry up and sit down on me :rolleyes:
:rofl: :rofl: nice.

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
i got a call from my buddy, aparently this guy i sold my 2100lb pressure plate to called him and said it’s not a 2100lb plate it’s a stock one and he’s like “you bunch of fuckers trying to scam me, i’m 265lbs and i have no problem coming down there and beating all your fucking asses” and he sent 5 comparison shots of the stock disk to the act disk claiming they’re the same. So we called up act, sure enough they are almost identical except the fingers are slightly bigger (stock plate is a 1900lb one to the 2100 lb one) rather than asking for an explaination hey starts runnin his mouth about what assholes we are and how he’s gonna come beat us up blah blah blah…“it’s not even act yellow” because i painted it to put in a display case, i said “i know it’s not act yellow it’s kylon sunfire yellow take some paint remover to check it the act yellow is still under neath”

we emailed him back saying how it is a 2100lb disk that act told us the differecnes and you can even see them in the pics that he needs to look at things before he throws accusations.

i got this call while i’m at work so it really pissed me off and just put a good end to my wonderful night.

Step 1: Weight Gainer 5000
Step 2: Beat his ass
step 3: ???
step 4: Profit

Originally posted by Darkstar
Step 1: Weight Gainer 5000 ( or Eat Like Me )
Step 2: Beat his ass ( Of course I can’t )
step 3: ??? ( can’t decide if i’m a lover or fighter )
step 4: Profit ( sell some 420 to him )

Fixed:D

well i’m just waiting to see what he says when we showed him it was a 2100 plate

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
well i’m just waiting to see what he says when we showed him it was a 2100 plate

Beat his ass Conan :eek2: :blue: :blue: :smiley: :smiley:

im sure that wont happen:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: mr internet tough now

Originally posted by slowcamaro

bandwagon:)

:tounge: :tounge: :tounge: