stupid vette owner. anyone know who it is?

talked to my aunt at dinner today. people seen the car hauling ass. guy simply broke it loose coming from the stop/4way, hit the pole then went toward the house.

sounds like the guy is being cordial/nice and showing remorse for wtf happened. i’m sure insurance will take care of everything though.

Glad no one got hurt.

Shit happens though

I travel that way from new stanton to mp all the time. I feel bad for the people who live along that road. It seems like places that should have guadrails dont and places that dont need them do. Either way ur aunt should give penndot a call and do some complaining or call Gay Sammy AKA titties.

yeah its a good thing that no one got hurt. And its hard to call him an idiot especially when most of us have done stupid shit at highspeeds.

You have brown socks ^
Have a funeral to attend?

you are only an idiot if you either get caught or wreck into someone’s house.

true

how about if you roll backwards into the wall at keystone??? :kekegay:

wow I cant believe u went there. Does good old blue still exist?

:bowrofl:

When I was at the BRA, all I could think about when the car was breaking loose was “JESUS CHRIST DONT LET ME PULL A REDASS INTO THE WALL”

Thankfully, I don’t suck at driving and kept it from going into the wall.

hahahaha. i could see that thought crossing your mind. didint he wreck 2 cars? one at the track and one on the street into the jersey barrier?

the blue cobra hit the barrier inbond on the parkway 376 right before the tunnels. He had his Etstreets on and it started to rain

hmmm i thought someone tapped him from behind on the parkway & thats how he spun out

if you search back on this board a few years, youll see his posts about him having ET streets and rain. now if he got tapped thats one thing but still had et streets and rain and still bumped the barrier.

I heard he liked to get tapped from behind, but I don’t think it had anything to do with him wrecking his car that night.

back to the subject of the thread, maybe it was tiger woods http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,577325,00.html :dunno:

Sorry to break your heart redneck, but I’m not on the market for you, I’m married to a woman.

Yo do realize Marriage Licenses are indeed public access.

So if you took your wifes last name, No record of being married. LIE #53,483

I think you need a better resource

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad348/jwr5060/DSC01165.jpg

Blue 1 Shag 0

:rofl: Thanks, Spelled your name incorrect.

Don’t forget to twitter

you made zero sense, as you tried to call me out as a liar, and were proven otherwise.

Do, I ever make sense ?
Please inform when I do.