Don't take your car to this guy

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1924211

:eek2: :eek2:

ouch

whatever that vette ran into, it hit hard.

that sucks… i only have a cavalier but shit like that is why i dont trust people working on my car that i dont know personally or know of their reputation.

wow…I am not sure if I could contain myself from killing the guy.

HOLY SHIT ! ! that is really messed up

I can’t believe the guy had enough balls to post a reply to this thing at the end. Incredible that he’d allow the guy to take the car out though, that is amazing.

its just a thing, thats why you have insurance :eek3:

I’d be damned if I would have my insurance pay for it.

That’s not the point. The owner of the Vette trusted the shop with property that was not theirs and the shop owner ended up destroying it. It would be like you paying me to paint the rooms in your house while you were gone and I in-turn throw a party and your house gets trashed. You trusted me with your house and i fucked it up. Same idea here.

I wouldn’t even want to think about that man. He’d be dealing with my lawyers, and I’d own that shop when they were done.

Yeah and it wasn’t even a small mistake in the least…
He lets his employee take a customers car for the weekend and he wrecks it while speeding…

Gearhead was being sarcastic, FYI

Yea…wtf did he smack with that car

IMO, they definately should have kept their dealings private until it was 100% settled. now that the car owner blackballed the shop owner, he might very well go out of business.

in a sense, its kind of slander, but at the same time, i can understand the car owner trying to spread the word about the shop that trashed his/her car.

i would keep my mouth shut until i got paid. if the shop goes down over this, there wont be anything to sue for afterwards

a woman owned it, it was gonna get wrecked anyway :kekegay:

:bowdown:

a woman with a supercharged/methanol injected c6… hmmmmmm…

the guy did his best to make it right, I wouldn’t hold it against the shop. I bet the guy who wrecked it no longer works there.