Stupidest Car(s) Ever Seen?????

yeah you do… sound like vapor trail now

1320 will never look to0 old for darkstar :puke:

i know you weren’t, that cars unbelievable you should brag about it…i used to be real crazy in a car but i’ve realy calmed down but i just wanted to see what that 240 had, i figured it had a sr20 in it from your front mount

That neon green vette that hangs out around monroville.

well ive never seen her outside her car. but she looks fat driving… so i guess thats nothing to base and opinion on … but whatever. i dont care if she does the work herself or not…

Wheat

mustangs are gay…

especially GT’s

hybrid as a business does not work on german/vw cars for the most part. so your yellow golf or your red jetta were never wrenched on by them. and i should know.

my jetta was a peice of shit i don’t think they did the work, that kid also told me it did 13 sec in the quarter!!! :rofl:

thats like the kid selling his turbo civic hatchback in the auto trader. he told this kid who came down to ask about it that we did the work. i had never touched the car at all…i don’t know if the kid thought dropping our name would help him sell the car or not. kind of fucked up.

either way, i definitely have never worked on any volkswagons other than helping habs and sailor fuck with their own shit…

other people make they’re cars into shit and try selling em and say you did the work thats fucked up, probably how it all started that you do bad work, you guys seem alright to me, are you guys gonna have any dyno days???

i hate to say this but they stupidest cars i seen are sight and sounds cavy with the big ass wing and in tyhe same catagory is sunhawks ride

i can agree with the sunhawk comment and all…

but though i’m anti-cavlier i think mike’s cav is tastefully put together, and the wing off now i do believe

sonny post a pict i took with that grand am…green one…ROFL…

http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/131597/6
:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

is that the plains u have for ur neon?

:rolleyes:
not at all, thats a pretty gay car

Here is the stupidest car I have ever seen.

And its for sell.

Hybrid dynamics worked on it too…

aint that yours? :dunno:

it was a joke :bash: