Stupidest Car(s) Ever Seen?????

talking shit??? :confused: i never said anything bad about them, i have never experienced there work b4, soo i have no idea, if you call that talking shit then sure, but since you made me think about it…the guy i bought my car off of said one of your guys did all the engine work…if this is true, which i didn’t believe him, you did a very bad job…but i realy doubt anyone that has a business would beable to stay open if they did this kinda job to any car…soo i realy doubt you guys did any of the work, he probably did it all himself and just said hybrid did it…you know how people are

well put it this way…even if I didn’t know Jay and Eric well I would still have them work on my car. they are the best in the area without a doubt. They do fab work, bolt on stuff, they have a dynojet now with a brand new building, engine assembly, etc.

but like eric said stop by and see the shop and their work for yourself. I am sure once erics car is tuned he would take you for a ride to give you a taste of what they can do

I would not let anyone other than hybrid touch my car. Youre more than welcome to check out/ride in my 427 rwhp hybridynamics built and tuned 240sx.

yeah the girl works on her own car and would out drive you in a heartbeat. You are calling that girl fat? i’ll leave it at that.

did you race me down 119…

The entire Hybrid crew is excellent to deal with and talk to. I’ve seen their work, and Jay is currently working on my setup as we speak.

I wouldn’t deal with anyone else either.

:rofl:

Cutty is he talking about Liz?

:hitit:

yeah, unless there is another orange stange with white wheels. I give the girl props for wrenching on her car, well except the time it was blowing coolant everywhere and about 10 guys standing around the hood tryin to find the leak and my boy ryan walks up and tightens the rad cap. I wouldn’t call her fat

she just has a typical mustang ego, i’m leaving it at that :burnout:

she’s a girl thats not driving a grand am or cavi like the rest, i’d assume thats why. she’s ok in my book. :bigok:

i like my bitches in vw’s :hitit: :blue:

i like my bitches to be easy what they drive doesn’t matter to me if they our bangin but if they drive a Vdubya that a plus too…take her easy, or take that bitch home

[/QUOTE]

that too

I wouldnt call it “racing”… I was gonna play with you a little bit and pass you over that bridge in the right lane, but I decdied not mess with that whole weaving through traffic thing and endangering other peoples lives, which is why i backed off. I had to turn at the next exit anyways. But If you’d like to line them up from a stop or on an open stretch of highway I have no quams with doing that. :naughty:

ohhh i know you would crush me i was doin 140 passin cars that was nuts but fun

your car is fuckin sweet mane

also really fucking stupid. :boink

Its cool, i wasnt trying to be a penis there in my last post… it didnt come out the way i wanted it to. I used to do the same shit when i was your age i guess. God i sound old. :frowning: