Subaru truth

The link didn’t really work for me said something about can’t find the page you were looking for. :dunno:

I found what you were referring to though

I like this quote ‘The Impreza looks like it’s been hosed down with a massive and sustained burst of fire from the ugly gun’

Ok, FINALLY someone says it!

Subaru’s are god awful ugly…worst than SAAB’s

The article sucked but I do agree with the point he is trying to get across. VERY dated styling for the amount of money you are paying.

ehh…wrx was love it or hate it. i just happened to love it. same with the new legacy.

older WRX’s yes, the newer they get the uglier.

yes agreed I want a WRX but not the new ugly ones. I think he’s only referring to the 2008 ones being ugly. I like the looks of the WRX prior to the 2008.

they ruined the 08. anything before was nice but so difficult to work on. i really cant see the 08 rally racing just cant picture it. but along the same lines i like the srt-4 caliber over the neon

08 wrx is bad the 08 sti is alright

yeah I do like the new STi a little bit. it has that fender flare and the mean look to it but it still is a hideous looking hatchback and this is coming from a guy who actually likes hatchbacks.

its not ruined just different and the new sti looks like new euro rally cars i dont mind the looks
my fav car of all time is the bug eye rex tho

the '95 - '01 was the best looking Impreza’s EVER.

yeah the GC body I prefer the GC8 2 door coupes. If I can find one that would be my project car. do a JDM STi swap in it and maybe try and make it look like the 22B. I would be a long process to come up with the money and the build.

they are not perfect but i like scoobys :frowning: