Subforum Icons question

This is probably a dumb question but the icons for the different subforums used to be red to indicate that there were threads with new posts. Somehow that has changed for me and it just has like a comic talking bubble with a gray background and if there’s threads with new posts it has a lighter blue background. How can I change this so it’s back to the old with the red? At work I know it still shows up with the red and I just find that a lot easier as it stands out more to me. Is there somewhere in our settings that this can be changed?

Nope, that would be my fault. We upgraded the software this weekend and I accidentally the whole thing.

jerk.

Weird, so why would it be different for me at work then?

browser cache settings

For me, when I read a thread the “jump to new post” button (http://www.nyspeed.com/images/buttons/firstnew.png) goes away

also, what happened during the script running that lasted an hour and a half when it was going to last 15-20 mins MAX. what are scripts anyways? like macros or something?

It broke near immediately. Gave me a ridiculous error and failed. I had no choice but to keep plugging until I fixed it as the boards would not have worked. The script I was running is a collection of PHP files that imports other boards into our forum. The board that I imported was small and literally took 5 minutes, the hour plus more was me hunting for a bug.

LOL

Yeah every time we update the forum we loose the custom icons. I’ve got 'em ready to load, but I’m working on other issues at the moment.

Aaaayyyyyy they’re back! :tup:

can we get a “new DD” sub forum?