Site looks good

I love this, Easier to understand what new and the colors are awsome

Not kidding when i say this, when Shift first moved over, i was tempted to stop using it as much. And i think alot of people felt the same way. Alot of people including me dont like a huge change (insert obama pun here)

and one last thing > :jb:

yesir!

I’m still trying to get used to navigating it but it definitely is much easier then what it was a couple of days ago. I didn’t even want to bother trying to post. Why was it changed in the first place?

yeah the first day or two i was like wtffffff but now its better than ever.

The old software has huge limitations especially once the site gets big(ger).

vBulletin is a much better forum software which is why 95% of successful boards end up running it. Plus we finally have a search function.

Unfortunately after the first members signed up to the SMF software the change was never going to be easy, and the longer we procrastinated on the switch the harder it would have been.

We did it somewhat sudden but all things said and done it wasn’t that bad of a switch.

it looks good guys ,but im still kinda pissed about about bein most ban worthy though

The switch went pretty smoothly.

I should of told everyone they needed to reset their password no matter what, but i forgot about this, and that created fair amount of confusion.

SHould of also thought more about what skin/template we would use as well, as most of the complains where about the look of the forum being hard to read and navigate.

All in all, everything went very well very quickly.

Still working on things, but the forum is useable

As soon as i read ‘site looks good’ all I could think of was that Juvenile song back dat ass up…

“Site looks good why dont cha back dat forum up” ha

:wtf

+1

great job sinkh!