Forum Upgrades

Notice to Users

On Friday evening (March 5, 2010) we will be doing some upgrades to the forum that will require 36 - 48 hours of downtime.

We will be switching hosts in order to increase performance and consolidate properties. We will also be upgrading to a new Vbulletin suite to add a fresh look and some new features to the forum.

Obviously we apologize for the inconvenience but we will be back up and running hopefully by Monday morning with the fresh new look.

If you have any pending business, organizing a meet or other on-going conversations please tidy it up before dinner time on Friday.

Also, when we return with the new VB Suite we would appreciate if you would notify your admin team of any oversights resulting in glitches or difficulties signing into your account.

Please forward any difficulties to: mgleeson@gmail.com

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Josh

oh man. I better find something to do this weekend.

Is the search function going to work better?

:tup:

I have not extensively tested it, but it has been rebuilt from the ground up to work better. If it does not work as advertised this time around, I will be switching this board over to Google based indexing and searching.

Now what am I gonna do this weekend in NYC while she’s shopping. Oh well hope the migration works out and back up by Monday. Good luck.

GBIYCM

:fu:
I am seriously looking at the timeline wondering how I am going to stay awake for all of the hours that this is going to take. Our timeline is based on almost non stop work with only small naps here and there :frowning:

Put some thumb tacks on the bottom of the cage.

Word.

This works perfectly as i’ll be drunk as a skunk in Fredonia all weekend!

Nice.

i hope this is not the same new Vbulletin that audizine.com is using…

:bigtup:

excellent:tup:

work is going to be so boring now…fml

:tup:

Don’t forget to make a backup copy of the database :wink:

Good thing my Supra sold yesterday, now I don’t have to go another weekend of low baller’s… LOL

+1 for giving this place a face lift!

I will have three copies of it stored on three different servers.