FYI: Forum Upgrades

Notice to Users

On Friday evening (March 5, 2010) we will be doing some upgrades to the forum that will require 36 - 48 hours of downtime.

We will be switching hosts in order to increase performance and consolidate properties. We will also be upgrading to a new Vbulletin suite to add a fresh look and some new features to the forum.

Obviously we apologize for the inconvenience but we will be back up and running hopefully by Monday morning with the fresh new look.

If you have any pending business, organizing a meet or other on-going conversations please tidy it up before dinner time on Friday.

Also, when we return with the new VB Suite we would appreciate if you would notify your admin team of any oversights resulting in glitches or difficulties signing into your account.

Please forward any difficulties to: son240sx@gmail.com

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Bing

Now what I’m I suppose to browse at work this weekend, time to actually do work I guess… haha

haha i remember last time the site was down for maintenance and i had unfinished buisness i was going crazy …:stuck_out_tongue:

Omg i cant go a whole weekend with this site!!!

Quick someone buy something from me so i have something to do!!!

omg. omg. omg. everything i have is now on red tag sale. come get it!!

talk about bad timing BING every ones gunna be going through son withdrawals lol

I’m happy that I will be swamped with things to do this weekend.

LAWL

That does it…I’m giving up SON for lent.

i gave up vegetables

just keep it down for the rest of the semester …k thanks

I’m hereby giving up bad sex with drunken hookers. Lent rules.

Yeah I’m probably gonna need to get off son until august if I wanna pass. lmfao.

dudes, look at my post count?

how the hell do you think i feel about having it down for 2.5 days?

I’m going to actually have to talk to people that i’m related to… like face to face… in real life… disgusting.

LAWLx2

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

perfect timing! my flight leaves @ 4 am friday and ill be surfing the waves in the meantime :slight_smile:

lol this thread is jokes…

Jeez, what is future240 going to do? Clearly won’t be scamming people…

Come on man, there must me a like back up site we can be transfered too!

What am I going to doooooo? At heart a 240 forum is where I belong!