Suggest me a tow vehicle for under $30k

you could probably rig a ramp into a 04 nissan quest. them some hot minivans

Yeah how much are you going to tow max?

Nissan Titan or Armada, will tow up to 9500 pounds. 35k new, with nissan reliability, or the new xterra that is designed for you people

Just my bike maybe 400lbs trailer + 400lb bike.
Hadn’t thought about the pilot. kinda like it. Not super sold on thel ooks but the interior is nice and you can get nav which is a plus but the price gets a bit high.

Oh yea, and NO FULL SIZE trucks/suvs.

This is true, I do see all sorts of things at track days, there is even a guy that tows with his vette.

honda pilot

you can get away with buying almost anything, 800 lbs is nothing

800 lbs is the equivalent of a full car of passengers… or two kinda fat chicks… or one really fat chick…

Ford F-2fitty

Wait for the RDX yo!

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7015

Randy Zimmer tows his rally car around the country with an outback wagon pushing 200k … lol.

Toyota T100.

Amazing truck, we use one for landscaping. Bulletproof, comfortable, and can be had for around $3,000 in pretty good shape.

Oh I like the RDX, aside from the dopey steering wheel, wonder what the cost will look like. Too bad it’s not a honda RDX

TOYOTA TACOMA /thread

Is the Toyota Tundra a full sized truck? :shrug:

I’d go with that, if not then Tacoma… maybe the new Mitsu Raider?

Bang for the buck, a maxed out Xterra might be the way to go. Those things are cheap.

The Tundra is considered full size.
Tacoma is a very good truck. I haven’t checked out the new ones, but the previous model was great. I almost bought one. The Xterra is kinda cool, but I would prefer the truck bed. Just my .02

tundra is technically “full size”.

I would consider something that can be used to haul other things like construction materials for home work, dirty materials, like greasy parts from the junkyard, and of course, people. you may not need to haul them right now, but if you are spending $30k on a truck, it sounds to me like you may keep it for a few years. I think this is a big reason for the popularity of four-door crewcab trucks.

-edit- fucking jay and his quick typing skillz :pimp:

ME too, I’d rather the truck bed.

I really like the Mitsubishi Raider. I finally saw one up close last week.

http://www.mitsubishicars.com/06raider/

It says “mid-sized” truck in the description, so I hope that it isn’t classed as a full size truck.