Suggestions on small goodies from HK?

My Mother is being ever so kind and offering to bring me back some goodies while she is over there.

I need suggestions on smaller stuff, ie tie rod ends and bushings and all that fun stuff.

I’m trying to find links with something she could use as reference when she goes to the shops. (speaking of which, can anyone here suggest any shops over there on the HK side?)

Main stuff would probably be the little suspension stuff.

Open to other suggestions too though. For reference, this car is going KAT, not SR.

Sounds like a dumb post, but want to do thigns right the first time with this car. Thanks!

“Chiu Ho Wong, HK, Investment” <chwong@fpdsavills.com.hk>

that is the e-mail address of an individual in HONG KONG that is a reputable seller of JDM merchandise all over the world.

he sells toys and aero among other things.

get in touch with him and see what he has to offer.

tell him that bing from canada referred you, he may not remember me but he and i were in contact a few months ago about some pieces.

in mong kok theres a whole street full of tuner shops that sell all sorts of car parts. body kits are dirt cheap in hk but those wouldnt be practical for your mom to carry back. i would suggest getting a cheap set of HIDs. hehe

There are two shop in MONG KWOK. They call Crazy racing and Top racing. Crazy racing can get the nismo and tomei for better price. Other than nismo and tomei, Top racing is the first choice.