Summer 09 Travels

Who’s going where in the summer for vacation/etc.?

I’m going to VA for a weekend at the end of April, LA at the beginning of May, Ukraine at the beginning of August, and Rochester at the end of August for a wedding. Probably going to go to Buffalo, Syracuse, and Stroudsburg, PA throughout the summer as well.

I don’t even know what i’m doing this weekend.

lol.

I can be spontaneous and last second but if I don’t have to I try not to be. I plan very well haha.

Trying to get to SEMA Nov 3 in LV.

I’m arranging to go to Europe to visit some family

What nationality are you? I’m going to visit family too. Haven’t seen em in 8 years.

I’m Bosnian. Same with me, I haven’t seen my family in like 6 years.

I was going to go to Ireland to visit family but I don’t quite have enough saved for that this year. I want to take a road trip to the Hamptons and rent a house for a week. I’m def. going to wildwood with the family but they pay for that so i’d be stupid NOT to go. :lol

Maybe Australia in may/june, and hopefully South Padre Island Tx to visit my brother. !!!

Going to Maryland in sept for H20i and camping here and there through out the summer.

GT Live at the end of summer

I think we’re all goin down to H2O again also.

Long island x2.
Carlilse PA.
Montreal

Im prolly hiking and skiing Tuckerman Ravine Easter weekend. I also want to go to Bonnaroo in June.

Racing: VA, Ohio 3x, Canada 2x, CT 3x , NJ, WV, GA 3x

Edit: New addition - WA.

Damn that’s a busy summer.

no where. went enough places last year.

H2Oi… CT this weekend and early May… Caribbean in late April… WGI in mid June…
Prolly somewhere south at some point. I’m sure some other places.

Myrtle Beach at some point
California is on my list to go to before the summer is over
H2OI in September
Wildwood in July
CT in June & August

Other random trips will pop up somewhere as well…

I’m in California right now for vacation, heading home tomorrow. I got to move out here soon. I’ll probably take another trip out here again before the summer is over.