Summer 09 Travels

DC for a tea party, and alot of that jclark shit

Probably Worcester, MA for the car show there in July although I dont know if Ill spend the whole weekend or just make it a day trip and then to Maryland/Washington DC for a few days for a cousin’s wedding at the end of August.

Going to PA for a day or two for a Z meet…

Really was hoping to go to Branson Z fest in Missouri for about 3-4 days and meet some people that have helped me out over the past year or two… But with the baby I don’t think I see that happening, not to mention money is tight, and its at least a 1500 dollar trip providing gas doesnt go over 3 bucks a gallon.

Ahh well maybe next year

Im going to Puerto Rico for 8 days in the beginning of may. Got a little 3br/3bath “villa” with a few friends, right on the beach. Should be lots of drunkenness

I can’t wait to get up to the gf’s lakehouse this summer. Gonna be there for a week straight and a bunch of random weekends probably

Going to Alexandrea bay ,in the 1000 island’s area, I’ll be up there through July 31 , to Aug 14th, Going to be visiting family, camping, some single track mountain biking,fishing and drinking.

Im going:thumbup

How? It’s a trade only show. You need to be a Sema member to go. Only Sema members are dealers, wholesalers, manufacturers, etc… Not ‘consumers.’

Cape Cod with the fam in July. Myrtle in June hopefully

My uncle out west runs a ferrari dealership and is sending me out there to go with him as his guest:thumbup Im wicked excited !

Im going to Hawaii in 2 weeks :slight_smile:

Going to DC in about a week and a half for the weekend with the kid and the fiancee.

Camping in the Catskills (in the trailer of course! LOL) at the camp my dad runs on and off all summer like always!

Hershey, PA again this year not sure when though…

Boston a couple times to visit my little sister and to sight see with the child. lol

Possibly Hampton Beach, NH in August for our anniversary!

Day trips here and there…

I love summers!! :excited

Only concrete plans I have so far:

• Dirty Jersey for Memorial Day weekend to visit family.
  • Going to watch a couple losers pretend they can drive in June.

Then various other day trips that don’t need planning.

tea party? are you part of the albany tea party?

The hotel I’ll be staying at in Los Angeles.

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=83

Shweet! It’s all on my brother’s companies dime too. Only thing I’m paying for is the airline ticket ($330).