Summer garage sale! Everything must go!

All prices are “OBO” unless noted, please check my current posts for sale updates as they become available. Although “OBO” items are price negotiable, I ask that you please do NOT lowball to the extreme. Thanks.

KA24DE Cross Member (91-94 KADE - Came off of a 92’ Super Hicas)
Asking Price: $25 (OBO)
Condition: Used - Good condition
Will Ship?: Contact ARC240 for details.
Contact Info: PM is KEY!
Description: 91-94 KA24DE Engine crossmember. Crossmember is in great condition, I have cleaned it properly since the picture was taken. There is a very small amount of light surface tarnishing on 2 places on the item about the size of a quarter, nothing major, you can touch up the two spots with paint if neccessary. Other than that, this is in great condition. View pic below…will post/send current pics upon request.
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z104/hipowerparts/item069.jpg

HAYAME Polished Stainless Steel Muffler (NEW)
Asking Price: $85 (OBO)
Condition: NEW
Contact Info: PM is KEY
Description: New HAYAME weld-on muffler. Has a few surface scuffs, nothing major at all. Tip is 5.5" in diameter (yes, I know…ITS HUGE!), canister is around 7" in diameter, connector is about 2.5" in diameter.

Set of 2 4x114.3 Bolt-On 15MM Wheel Spacers - Comes with everything you need to install!
Asking Price: $100
Description: Set of 2, 15mm bolt-on wheel spacers to fit 4x114.3 lug patterns. These are used and are in good condition. Comes with everything you need.

Custom Real Diamond-Plate Floor Mats - Fits 89-94 S13 240SX *Will not fit 180SX
Asking Price: $50 (FIRM)
Description: These real diamond plate floor mats were custom made for my car by a machinist, these aren’t the standard/run of the mill floor mats. They were custom tailored to fit my S13 so you can be sure of a great look and flawless fitment (no b/s). I had these in my car for a few months and decided to go with something else. I paid alot of money for these and I’m taking a big loss. Buyer will definitely be happy with them…I WILL send pictures to you UPON REQUEST, please provide me with an email address.

240SX (S13 Fastback) Rear Tail Light Setup
Asking Price: $60(OBO)
Condition: Used - Good Condition
Description: Came off of my 92’ 240SX. Lights are in good shape, comes with all of the bulbs and housings. Kit includes driver side/passenger side lights, center bar, garnish (garnish needs a little bit of work).
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z104/hipowerparts/item073.jpg

MORE ITEMS TO COME!!!

would u sell the garnish it self or no??
if so how much?

Yep, I can sell separate, $10 and it’s yours. Zero rust, it’s still in fairly good shape. Need it gone!

KA24DE NGK Iridium IX Sparkplugs (Practically Brand New, No More than 50 kilometers on these…yes 50 kilometers. Also includes wires.)
Asking Price: $30 (firm/make a good offer)
Description: Ton of life left in these plugs. Please pick these up, I need them gone! As it says 50kms on the plugs, no more. Comes with all wires.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z104/hipowerparts/item075-1.jpg

KA24DE OEM Intake Setup (S13 240SX), Comes with everything you see below!
Asking Price: $25 (OBO)
Description: KA24DE OEM Intake Setup to fit S13 240SX. Good condition, no cracks.
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z104/hipowerparts/item072.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z104/hipowerparts/item077.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z104/hipowerparts/item082.jpg

KA24DE (S13) Aftermarket Intake Setup with MAF Adapter and throttle body coupler
Asking Price: $20 (OBO)
Description: KA24DE (S13) Aftermarket Intake Setup with MAF Adapter and throttle body coupler. To complete this setup you will need an intake filter, worm clamps and a coupler from intake pipe to MAF.
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z104/hipowerparts/item087.jpg

Polished Grill Mesh, Full Sheet, Unused.
Asking Price: $10 (firm)
Condition: NEW
Description: Tuned chrome grill mesh, large sheet, unused, still in box.

Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x9" Speakers
Asking Price: $30 (OBO)
Condition: Used
Description: Found these speakers in my basement. Look to be in good condition.

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P1 12" Subwoofers in a Bassworx Box
Asking Price: $150 (OBO)
Condition: Lightly Used
Description: PM for pictures.

PIONEER 800W Mono Channel D/C Amplifier (Model#: GM8700)
Asking Price: $75 (OBO)
Condition: Lightly Used
Description: In great condition! Pioneer 800W Mono channel digital amplifier. PM for pictures.

To the top!!! Make me offers, I need this stuff gone!

I was suppose to pick this up last weekend. You did not pm me your number or anything

Sorry dude, was really busy this…didn’t have any time to eat, let alone check messages on here. I’ll PM you everything now…

pmed!

Plugs & wires: SOLD!!

soo you going to get back to me about the spacers?

Yep, I emailed you the pics the first time you asked for them, I’ll resend…

sorry but i didnt receive anything. anyways pm me your phone number and we can meet up asap! thanks

Im interested in buying the spacers. Pm is the key.

how does that muffler sound? really loud?

I honestly dont think it should be too loud, given the fact that’s it’s heavily insulated with fiberglass and is 2.5" all the way up to the tip (where widens to 5.5")

Damn it, cant edit…I’ll let the muffler go for $75 (firm) if you want it…it has a tiny ding on it further down the canister (happened when I was digging around for a part for someone else yesterday). Nothing major…wont be visible when mounted

The intake comes with everything so it can just be bolted on?

*edit: all i need is air filter and OEM accessories?

Yep…all you will need is your favourite air filter of your choice, 1 silicone adapter to fit the intake pipe to maf and a couple of worm clamps…the adapter and worm clamps can be had for all of about $8.

Sorry, forgot to mention…SPACERS ARE SOLD!