Sunday + Boredom + Forza2 = Marco Santos

GT5:Prologue. I play it with a G25, and its dope as hell.

I see you got my name on that beemers ass, nice 1

Did you make all the stickers yourself for the G35? Impressive.

Grid is a good PS3 drift game along with GT5 although GT5 takes alot of practice to get good…just lke any GT game when drifting…its not easy. Grid is limited though …the other styles of racing are not the greatest but the drift is alot of fun.

I did, thanks. I had a couple hours of downtime, so figured why not for fun.

i didn’t like gt5 that much i dunno why. is there any d1 game comming out for ps3? i remeber they had one for ps2 which blade had and i owned his ass in that.

i might try out grid but i got low patiences for games now so hopefully its fun right off the bat

you can prob d/l the demo for grid, i did for my 360, pretty fun game, easy to get into, like lucas said the actual racing is a bit arcade-ish, the drift is cool tho

so im bored today also and decided to play this game
if anyone else wants to play just add me

GT - Smittyda3rd

Lapada, you talk a lot of shit! i clearly remember i spanked you at D1GP which you faggbots lost, get GRID for ps3 and ill show you where its at SON! holla back! xD i will ownz teh panties off you biatch!

LMAO Anthony stacks in GRID hahahahaha You wont see it coming till the end

How do you guys upload GT4 pics on your comp?

If you have a USB flash drive, you just copy the file from GT4 on to the drive, and open it on your computer.

forza 3 is suppose to come out this year more cars around 400.

^^ Good, 'cause as many cars as it has, they’re missing some key cars IMO, Pulsar GTi-R is one off the top of my head, or the 510 Datsun, lots of older Ferraris and stuff… It’ll be awesome to see how much better the graphics/physics are too… Since Forza 2 was lighyears ahead of Forza… I just wish the G35 was supported on the 360, so I don’t have to buy a PS3, or find a decent PC game besides Live for Speed…

1 thing i hate about forza 2 is when u take traction control off the car goes mental it has not control… forza 3 is suppose to have around 100 tracks, i think its gonna be like 2 disk.

^^ Um, try driving a 500whp car without TC and tell me how it acts… I have no issue driving with no TC… Maybe you just have no control… Hell, I set a 1:21 with an R3 on Road Atlanta full course with no driving aids on and just using the controller.

maybe its because my little brother setup all the cars lol.