Forza 3

I did a search and couldn’t find any treads about this game other than comparing it to GT5.

Anyone else still playing this game? Drift, Drag, Circuit, anything.

Anyone have good tunes?

my gt: A Dirt Squirell

I still play. Drift only though. I have skyline and mk3 supra tunes… gt: neonrain519

rattlecannedS13
i drift lots.

i play sporadically, but ive been doing BF2 lately instead. and starting tomorrow ill be playing TONS of MVC3

add me anyway, i do circuit B class

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

I used to play, got GT5 and been playing that lately. Would love to play again, but withthe different layoits and setups i’d probably screw myself up lol. Miss it tho, much better IMO.

I drive the best on stok setups, Just max low, stiffen the suspension, bueno. Haven’t played in a minute cause I don’t have my wheel setup anymore.

I wish I had a solid wheel set up, I just use the controller, but you can definatley tell who has got a steering wheel or not in the drifting events.

we should get a SON drift going.

best simulation racer out there cause of one feature specifically… CLUTCH

i dunno what i’d do without that. Oh and i only drift online now, with a tuned ae86 just cause. Although i find its easier if its not fully upgraded (ie A class at most)

I am looking forward to nfs shift 2 unleashed… it better not be arcadeish bs sigh… i hope at least its sim like… looks like it has potential and u can customize the cars tons…

And this sort of career mode/customization stuff reminds me of the older original GT series… which is what made it so appealing to me:

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2011/02/08/shift2-unleashed-gt-gt-drift-grip-race-introducing-the-fc3s.aspx

i found its easier with a maxed awd car with like 70/30 to the rear.

^ i dunno… i just feel like thats too easy.

With the maxed AWD (ie. mine’s r34) you can just hold the clutch, rev up, than dump it at redline and cruze through the corner no problem. With an A class rwd you can control the angle with the throttle a little bit better and get a better angle. Thats for me atleast.

hah, get a real gaming system!

;p

aaaaw awd come on. lame!!!

i find it mad hard to drift with rwd in a game. theres no feeling, just visually seeing how far your ass slides out.

^ Thats why i drive “in car” and take off all the assists…

Oh and i unless the car has mad power you can pretty much just floor it and countersteer as necessary…

Drifting since the game came out GT: Platter699

Yeah, just watched the vid for shift two and besides graphics it looks identical to shift one. i liked it but its retarded as fuck when you first start the game. Handling is so weird compared to like every other game out there and in comparison to GT5 and FM3 its just retarded hard.

I’m just pumped for the new expansion they’re releasing. Another 500 cars and over 100 tracks :smiley:

anyone on here still ripping forza??? got a few of us that picked it back up again and weve been drifting all the time. add me GT: Grimey Grimace

awd drifting in forza = anybody can do it haha.