Sunday night fun ("ride'n dirty") with vid....

I put this in car chat because its more of a conversation starter…move to media if you wish MODS…

So as some of you have seen every Sunday night there is a big cruise night at a NoFrills parking lot in Niagara Falls (we usually go there after Bings Cozy meet).

In the past month or so it has been getting really busy there and it as part to do with the fact that over 100 cars will smoke there tires every sunday night.

It is quite funny watching some of the ricer’s try to smoke there tires (reverse then slam it into first). But its not just ricer’s that do it but the muscle cars and beater’s etc… everyone does it as the crowd cheers or booo’s.

For a couple weeks a few of us would sit there and watch and make coments , mostly sayibg how people are idiots for doing it etc… then it finaly got to me the week befor last and I did a nice burn out with the line lock that I had recently installed.

It was a good burnout with flames shooting out the exhaust. So now all of the sudden everyone has respect for the 240’s that show up there.

So this past Sunday after watch mustangs do dougnuts and other cars do burnouts, I figure sure I will do it again.

I decided to leave the parking lot and pull back into the parking lot just so I was not pulling onto the road after the burnout where a police oficer could get me good if he were to whitness what i did and it is just safer that way.

So any way watch this and don’t read the coments below before the vid because the surprise is much better that way.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e302/canadiandrifter240sx/th_100_0858.jpg

lol so yeah I got caught and it was kinda funny just because of the coments from the crowd.

The cop was in his car for almost a half hour going through his book of codes and he was also on the phone trying to find something he could garge me with as we were on private property, so finally he come up with
“Engaging in prohibited activety on premises” $ 65 and it is not under the trafick act so i do not loose any demerit points and my insuance will never know.

Needless to say I was happy to get that. But as soon as the cop turned away I yelled out to the crowd " I am taking a collection to cover my $65 ticket" and I managed to get $10.

So thats my long story hope you enjoyed it.

Chris

haha thats funny, nice vid chris. show those front wheel drive ricers how to do a burnout. :lol: ricers

Definatelly an amazing burnout. Best part was before he did it he said “I betcha im gonna get pulled over if i do this” and i was like dude comon stop being such a girl and egged him on until the point he finally just said yes. Ooops sorry chris haha. All in all it was good and he took one for the team.

They definatelly did “Catch him ridin dirty”

LOLL wow thats nicee! burnout i mean, not tha ticket

hahahaha, that place is great.

I say we get like 10 cars and smoke that fucking place out… whats the worst that could happen… one of us gets a $65 ticket? :smiley:

wow they so lenient… if it was in toronto u be game over… muffler ticket is like 110$ lol … u did all taht and got 65 :stuck_out_tongue:

nevermind just muffler ticket, ud go home with atleast 3ticket, unproper muffler,defacing public property, and probably noise polution consider urself lucky and wicked burnout :thumright:

I noticed the video was 2 minutes and 40 seconds long… nice touch

i knowwww, im pleading guilty with an explanation for excessive noise and dirty plates next week lol, $220 yo!

That’s was pretty funny to watch, thanks. If I was there I would have kicked in some $$$$ just for being able to see that first hand.

I am surprised that he did not charge you with reckless. I have known guys to get a driving reckless ticket on public property. $65 bucks is pretty good for that.

Why did he have to think of something to give you?
He could have given you dangerous driving, you would have had a hard time fighting it in court considering you did a massive burnout in the middle of a crouded parking lot.

true^, but at trial, when asked what his speed was;

teh officer would be forced to reply “uhm 5-10km/h”…

any officer “worth his salt” lays valid charges and not superficial trumped up charges,

bahahahha thats awesome!! nice burnout but you also got lucky that the leo let you get off with only 65 bucks.

hahaha damn Chris, that was pretty awesome…

and yeah, you got lucky with that ticket :smiley:

Offtopic but were you in sauble beach with that car On thursday i belive it was? I reconize the stickers on the 1/4 and wheels as it may have been you passing by in the town area.

fight it

its up to the owners of the private property to determine if they want you charged.

my buddies dad was the owner years back and he told me his dad had to handle a few things like that from cruise nights years ago.

worth a shot.

very nice burnout tho. wish i was there.

Good Vid Chris… Makes me wish i could come to Niagara more than once a yr haha.

hhahaha chris youre a ricer! and a sucker for peer pressure. didn’t they teach you to overcome those things in school?

and only in st. cats can you get away with that lol.

the guys laughing sound like beavis and buthead…i think it was jesse ! Awesome footage…

lol.