sunday night

… Road and track ran 11.7@121 with a Superleggera like Cody’s.

Perhaps Cody did not want to street race like a retard? He can’t go out without somebody yelling at him? Cody is one of the nicest guys I have talked to, try it sometime.

I won’t roll race but if the evo wants to line up next to me at a gamblers I’d be down.

so who do you race when you own a lambo quik? if everyone is beneath a lambo do they get off scott free? the way i see it is if you dont wanna race fine, but a cars worth shouldnt be the reason.

you sure you want to go from a dig? I was at the dsm shootout :slight_smile:

You ever launch with a studderbox making 26psi in 1st gear on street tires? Yeah, I turned it off.

Lambo’s aint built for DRAG racing!:wink:

truth^

link floating around here with one just hitting 10s

That guy in the lambo gots big cheese,he was down streetheaters car show down the boardwalk with his V10 M6!! So definately his status is his cock is bigger then ours

Just think how cocky he will be when u fuck up & crash ,bump ur punkin :greddy:(roll)racing & his says fuck this punk,he thinks im COCKY!

you dont on the parkway. it does work that way thou

its like owning a vette/viper and having a civic try to race you…who cares if it is faster or slower…its still a econobox disposable car

Sorry to just hear the bad news Dan…hope it is just a quick fix!!

who is dan and what broke?

steelcityevo Broke at the track tonight. He murdered the tcase when he launched… Need to get some hoosiers dan :slight_smile:

why would he buy hoosiers when he is breaking tcases, stay on street tires. lol

dont send it to gay ass buschur for f*cks sake send it to SHEP or TRE

because he just sits there and spins when he launchs

better than breaking tcases, oh wait, that happens anyway!

buy a shep tcase and hoosiers… At least with a shep tcase he can make 4 passes before it breaks while running 9’s

Hoosiers will save the tcase they take the brunt of the force. Street tires are harder on drivetrain.