sunday night

i’ll tape for you dan. i need a ride in that thing :bigthumb:

fixed :greddy:

^^^^^^^^^^^ THAT AINT EVEN RIGHT MACK ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Whoa someone is getting cocky.
IT’S FUCKING ROLL RACING ! :rofl:

Ya its just roll racing , its all in fun. Thats why I’m saying Ill run a liter bike or a 1000 hp car really. I dont care its all in good sport for me you know.

Not trying to get cocky and all just sayin lets do shit :shaggy:

if its all in fun why did you try to punk that guy who owned the Lambo? That was being little too cocky. Lambo owner had nothing to be gained by racing a evo

ha ya i was actin goofy really , but the word I got was that there was a Lambo on hand that was in on running.

Once I found out he was basicly there for the hell of it , I wanted to persue him. really he just ignored me as I hollered at him . I just turned to a tool onced he just walked by ignoring me like his shit dont stink or some shit.

But ya basicly I dont know who dont want a chance to stomp a mud pit into an exotic !!!

I’ll roll race a smart car :greddy:

think with his status in life, why even bother with racing lesser cars? he bought it for status not to go out street racing. he is a brain surgeon, im sure the first thing on his mind is some street racing on the parkway.

also Lambo’s are 13s cars whats there to be had by racing one with a car so modded as your evo

Ahhh I see where this is going with the whole roll racing is :greddy2: shit.

I track my shit when I can , I have proven to be capable driver at the track nearly breaking 10’s on a stock motor and a 30R with average boost / setup.

The Evo will hit the track when TnT go’s to Saturdays

Ya really nothing to gain unless he though he had that shit due to owning a lambo , and getting put down hard.

IDK fuck it bring your car out , get called out , dont run , who cares , Just wanted to run some shit.

In the end it’s all fun and games you have to know Dan to understand him, but he does have one badass car and why not be a little flashy with it, and who wouldn’t like to run a lambo? I don’t think the point is being cocky, it’s a different type of status, just as the guy who bought the lambo to say hey look bitches I paid 100k for a badass sports car , same with Dan and his evo saying hey bitches look I spent less than half what you did and I’ll spank you, roll or dig I personally don’t think I will ever hear Dan say he won’t run from a dig, he’d probably prefer it, but who here wouldn’t be looking to have some fun and run everyone they could after there dream for more than a year was finally realized

In the end you are all fuck heads. Double quote that shit.
Your life story is meaning less. who gives a fuck.

I am raw like that nigga.

In the end you are all fuck heads. Double quote that shit.
Your life story is meaning less. who gives a fuck.

I am raw like that nigga.

Perfect

:rofl: Exactly my response

+1

everyones life means nothing.

coming from the most cockiest guy i know :slight_smile:

cockiest comes from lack of cocksize :confused: least that is the going statement

The evo is a nice car, nothing makes it look “fast” [no apperance mods ] car apparently moves out pretty good as well. It was a good product for the amount he paid to have it done for.

I feel bad for you…

Wait no I don’t