Sunew Tires?

Has anybody ever heard of these Sunew brand tires and if so could you provide me with your opinions on them? Just found them at a shop and want to know a bit more before making any decisions. Looking at 225/45/18s.

Thanks

I Have come to realize that spending a little extra for a brand name Tire is worth it. For example in November when I got my Hankook winter I pike 409 tires, they looked just like the Wanli S 1086 winter tire. Well I had a chance to check both tires and when I ran my hand against the Treads on the Hankook’s it felt grabby because the tread were cut at and angle. When I did the same with the Wanli I felt no resistance. Even if your not looking for performance, just cheap tires that get the job done, The non brand name tires are usually noisy and they vibrate alot because they are built cheap the tires are never perfectly round. They are difficult to balance. My summer tires are Wanli S 1088 and they still vibrate after being balanced, and there is alot of lead weights on each rim. My Wanli 's sound like a Train. I draw the line at Falken Tires. Im iffy about General, Fusion, Nexan, Sumitomo, Wanli, Maxxis and every thing else out there no body knows about…Check out (2nd Time around tires) for probably the best deals on tires. My summer Wanli’s came with my rims and they have good tread, but as soon as I have a reason to get new tires Im not getting any thing less than Falkens…

^^^ this dude is spot on…

I love falken’s though… i’d draw the line at Federal

buy better tires…

Yea wasn’t really trusting that brand since I haven’t heard of them. I tried 2nd time around but they didnt seem to have any lightly used 225/45/18. Kinda hard to find them used. I’ve heard of Nankangs before but don’t know much about how they perform. Anybody have any insight on those? If the Nankangs arent a good quality tire then I will just be getting Falkens. I had Nexens previously and they weren’t that bad, but they weren’t the greatest either.