Super Bad

Pansy

Funniest movie Ive seen in a long ass time “You scratch my back, Ill scratch yours…” “Thing is, my back is on my cock” haha

i watched it on the interweb yesterday. link’s down for now, but it should be back up soon. pm me for the site. i don’t want to post it on a forum. it got just about every movie you’d wanna watch

=quote of the year…seth is the man

that movie is fucking great havent laughed that hard in a while

Just saw it finally with my better half. Probably the funniest movie I’ve seen in a looong looooooong time. An instant classic.

comes out on dvd the 4th

sweet…cuz i still havent seen it yet

i’m watching it now, way better than supertroopers

supertroopers > superbad

one of those stupid but funny movies.
mclovin :kekegay:

great movie i got it yesterday.

“8% of the world has this problem. i couldnt help it. every time i touched a pen to a piece of paper i would draw a penis”

I’m over here in my unit, isolated and alone, eating my terrible tasting food, and I have to look over at that. That looks like the most fun I’ve ever seen in my entire life, and it’s B.S. - excuse my language. I’m just saying that I wash and dry; I’m like a single mother. Look, we all know home-ec is a joke - no offense - it’s just that everyone takes this class to get an A, and it’s bullshit - and I’m sorry. I’m not putting down your profession, but it’s just the way I feel. I don’t want to sit here, all by myself, cooking this shitty food - no offense - and I just think that I don’t need to cook tiramisu. Am I going to be a chef? No. There’s three weeks left of school, give me a fuckin’ break! I’m sorry for cursing.

:bowrofl:

idiocracy > superbad

You can’t have a better half. YOU ARE 17 YEARS OLD

:bowrofl:

and it so happens I have an uncanny resemblence to one of the cast of superbad…

let me borrow it pleeaasseee…:smiley:

I bought it yesterday, wasn’t funny the 2nd time around.

i just got done watching it…def a funny movie