Fast Track - No Limits

bahaha. Funniest movie I have ever seen. I thought fast and furious was bad. This movie took random parts and scenes from all 3 fast and furious movies, and even some initial d action, and turned it into THE most low budget street racing action movie I have ever seen. Definitely worth wasting the $6 on a rental.

LOL!! Thought I’d check this out and just saw the trailer on youtube. It looks too funny. I’ll def waste $6 and enjoy some laughs.

lol its so good that it skipped cinemas and is exclusively available on ppv and dvd.

lol yeaaa i just watched it!!! unbelievable how cheesy it is!!! it was soo painful to watch … yet i couldnt turn it off!!

that rich girl was hot though!!! daaaamn!!!

haha yeah, I don’t have any money so you can cut my hand off.

wow saw the trailer… definately renting that today

haha i wanted to rent this so bad. i know what im going on the next date night :stuck_out_tongue:

that was a long trailer … lol

Yah I saw this movie in blockbuster seemed ok ,I when home watched it on watch-movies.net by far the shittiest movie ever,the movie is so bad I got nothing to compare it to lolthe part when they do up the 350z and she starts naming all those mods done to the car and then when u actualy see the car u realize its a stock 350

/end rant

wowwww just from trailer it looks like a REALLY bad movie. Even the sex scenes look phoney lmao!!! From the trailer that blonde girl looks more annoying then anything.

Main character i think is trying to act like Tom Cruise lmao!! “Whats behind you isnt important, you dont need this. (Throws the rear view mirror out the window” wowwww incredibly cheesy ahhahah

wow after this thread yesterday i rented it… so amusing… i lol’d through a bunch of it

Saw it on satellite.

uh…

yeah.

Movies pretty lame and so are the cars but hey its a good laugh.

That movie is shit I turned it off half way, then watched Tokyo drift.LOL

I just saw the long ass trailer.

“You don’t ever look behind you!”
*throws rear view mirror out the car

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I am SO watching this.

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=PD2FRGTK

enjoy