Official Fast and Furious review by Fobwall

Don’t worry, there will be no spoilers in this review.

Saw it tonight and I have to say that the acting was pretty decent and it wasn’t crappy like 2F2F and Tokyo Drift.

It had a good variety of cars, girls, and the music also complemented the scenes pretty well. (I did notice that one of the songs used was also used in 2F2F) The movie had lots of nice action and it started off really nicely too.

The movie had a nice flow to it and didn’t really seem to have any boring transition scenes.

However, I was a little dissapointed as there didn’t seem to be any certain scenes where I could create a nice .gif. There were some nice one liners but I doubt that I will even use any of them here.

This movie definitely tops 2F2F and Tokyo Drift but unfornately, it will never compare to the original Fast and the Furious.

Definitely worth watching and even owning the DVD.

Overall, I give it a 9.5/10.

There is already a thread on the movie. Anyways, it rocked! It’s the second best, behind the first one.

But third overall because my favorite street racing movie is The Last Race. LOL

Did anyone notice the 240 fail in the movie? I won’t go into detail but I’m sure we will be discussing it in a few days.

what about the gumball?

It was not a fail at all. When a certain car is registered illegally, they need to fake the papers somehow. When they made the “fail”, they were looking at government registration papers.

wow 9.5? id give it a 7. it was alright, but it lacked racing… tokyo drift was better. needed more one liners too!

like i said in the other thread, it was quite balanced in the cars enjoyable for everyone. Good movie its rated 2nd best out of the 4 the first one is still the best.

If you didnt see it go see it i recommend

That’s what i thought as well.

nice review mark.

when the sti rolled over

there was no gas tank, motor, tranny or drive shaft

where did it go??

^ haha I noticed that too!

overall though it was definatly the best FnF so far IMO

Lol, the GPS (Where it had all 4 cars lined up in “cartoon mode”) had rear S15 tails, but when the “Silvia” got owned it was an S14.5

LOL i didnt notice that

They should really have more “car people” working on a movie like this. it would definatly help with the screw ups

hmm i’d assume that during the filmming they had multiple ‘dummy’ cars like that STI that were used strickly to BANG up

anyways, i enjoyed it, made me laugh lol. but was it just me or there was only that one race scene, where as the rest of the car driving scenes were more, mission like?

oh yeah FUCK the CITY POTHOLES! - had to rant, cost me a tire and some

i thot tokyo drift n the first one were better… this one was like watching need for speed or something and had lot more cg

This thread was meant to stay a non spoiler thread for the noobs who cannot comprehend!!! Jerks, glad I skimmed through it lol

It wasn’t that great. It was decent, but not mind blowing. On par with the rest of the series I would say. Also… WAY to much muscle doing rediculous turning. Needed more JDM.

Less cave action …

cant you see theres another thread posted before yours, why make another one ?

Yes the 240 misrepresentation…
discuss.