Official Fast and Furious review by Fobwall

Are you serious? Like…wow. Needs more JDM? :blah:

maybe a 5 or 6? the car’s had the best balance out of all the films between tuner and muscle…but it felt like a really long need for speed underground cinematic that lasted 2 hours. I kept wanting to pick up the controller and run the cops for an hour.

Continuity errors FTFMW!

Great movie in my opinion… not enough jordana brewster

lol…“98 Nissan 240sx” turns out to be an s15 silvia…

But you know they’re going to make mistakes like that. I was excited to find all the technicalities while watching the movie.

Lmao, when Vin Diesel was working under the car and got the news about letty, a bunch of us yelled out water pump!

wasnt it “nissan 240sx with illegal mods”…s15…

I think I remember hearing the “'98” as well

My favorite part of the movie was Dwight the cowboy.

“Dwight never touched that shit!”
“Dwight has now.”

how does a charger do a wheelie on gravel?

overall. i liked #1 WAY better and will always hold it near to my heart

No it was said exactly like this:

“98 240 with illegal mods”

EDIT: I guess I can talk more about it now…but when they got there, it turned out to be an S15…I was kinda confused.

Maybe the S15 was illegally registered as a '98 240sx? But ya, I was expecting to see a Kouki.

You could make a .gif of Vin Diesel when he gets shot and turns around as if someone brushed up against him or their was a mosquito near his ear.

Yea I really liked it, thought the ending was a little corny… and the “98 Nissan 240 with an illegal mod” was kinda stupid being it was an s15, unless they purposely made it so that’s what the car was registered under. The movie definitely could of used a 2nd street race. the first one was great even though the kouki got smashed. my favorite quote: “still a buster”

What the deal was that before filming Subaru GAVE 9 pre-production sti’s all running and stock motor/body but stripped to the teeth. What disappointed me was when paul walker was picking out cars, he selected 2 r34s and an r35 but all we ever saw was the blue r34.

It was from Tokyo Drift. the song was called Bandoleros by Don Omar, if you heard the same one as i’m thinking about, when Brian, Dom, and Mia were eating dinner. Jeez Mark, I expected a little better knowledge on F&F. lol.

haha spynn, I guess you’re right. I got owned. =(

saw it last night… great movie… even my wife liked it and she hates these types of movies. I agree with the very first post in this thread…

they probably cut it out from the final production. since the 2 r35’s they had a red and a black one were bone stock. there were pictures of paul walker and vin diesel driving around in a black r35 during shooting.