FAST AND FURIOUS 3 : tokyo drift

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=178151

someone sent this to me!!

seen alot of those pics already but some are new. think of the money spent on all those cars…which most will be trashed/totalled :frowning:

This movie is gonna be disgusting. The RB mustang idea is meh… but after reading the script review it’s gonna be another movie with no substance, no worthy dialogue and will just be based on computer generated graphics and show cars.

And it will be a box office smash.

This is what tribute.ca has to say about the moive along with the release date.

*THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS 3

June 16, 2006

Shaun Boswell has always been an outsider. A loner at school, his only connection to the indifferent world around him is through illegal street racing – which has made him particularly unpopular with the local authorities. To avoid jail time, Shaun is sent out of the country to live with his uncle in the military, in a cramped apartment in a low-rent section of Tokyo.

In the land that gave birth to the majority of modified racers on the road, the simple street race has been replaced by the ultimate pedal-to-the-metal, gravity-defying automotive challenge … drift racing, a deadly combination of brutal speed on heart stopping courses of hairpin turns and switchbacks. For his first unsuccessful foray in drift racing, Shaun unknowingly takes on D.K., the “Drift King,” with ties to the Yakuza, the Japanese crime machine. The only way he can pay off the debt of his loss is to venture into the deadly realm of the Tokyo underworld, where the stakes are life and death.

Action

Justin Lin

Universal Pictures

Neal H. Moritz

Chris Morgan*

ill still go see it :lol: . no pics to 240’s tho?..good thing?

I want to see it.

I love all of the cars.

Yea the cars look great there…but after this movie is released and I see civics trying to drift out of the theatre; I’ll blame the movie and then show em how a 240 does it. :rofl:

FUCKlNG ricers are gonna drift everywhere after this and cops gonna bust us down, lol mustang with an rb thats kinda cool, japs couldnt figure out an american v8 haha, but yeah … ij ust hope this movie doesnt have too much ricer bullshiet like the previous ones, its all bs bs bs bs bs

i hope ricers wreck their fwds (no offense to anyone who knows how to drift a fwd good) and crash and never drift again and have respect for it cause its harder than running red lights, fags

ahhh the EVO… a true drift machine :?:

“if you dont have a 350Z or an EVO you cant drift!”

and since when do drift cars have neon?? it wouldnt stand up to the beating for more than five minutes.

since a while :wink:

it’ll have to be pretty fukkin bad to be worse than the last one…

the first one had some merit… then Paul Walker was going full speed in reverse in a FWD evo in 2F2F = WTFOMGCALAMITY

that was one of my hardest stunts :lol:

Who else here think this movie would bogey amazing if hollywood gave the money to a Japanese film maker to make this movie? It would more authentic and less ricey I’d say.

didnt they? the guy is at least asian. All jokes aside, I honestly wouldnt write this movie off just yet guys.