Tokyo Drift

I finally saw 3 fast 3 furious. and laughed my ass off.

a couple things i couldnt understand though.

1, why the kid at the beginning was trying to run the malibu off the road with a viper.

2, why someone would transplant a nissan motor into a mustang

3, in the big chase scene, the johnny tran lookin guy is chasin the american, and they’re drifting, dude, you can go faster if you drive straight!!!

4, the jap who ends up dying gives his car to the american to drive, WTF.

5, it seemed like all of these kids attended high school, yet they each have $40k cars.

i will never watch it again, if i do, i’ll be sure to find it in the comedy section.

I find this movie funny too. I don’t try to watch it thinking its a serious representation of any kind of ‘scene’. If Japan has any kind of scene like that - god help us all. (except that dance club/house/garage would be pretty cool)

But…

1. The kid was a spoiled brat and it was Daddy’s car. Why would he care if he ruins it. He didn’t work for it. Plus his respect was on the line, haha

2. The Nissan drive train was the only thing left behind after the garage was raided. Although I think it would of been easier to just fix the body panels on the Nissan - they decided to totally pimp out the mustang with available Nissan parts.

3. They were driving down a major road with lots of traffic. They were drifting to avoid other cars. I agree a straight line would of been quicker - just impossible with the amount of traffic.

4. Yeah really… who the fuck would do that? although he was obviously too rich for his own good by the looks of his hang out spot and other cars.

5. Yeah, they were s’posed to be in high school. I guess you can be a baller if you work for the Yakuza at 17 :rolleyes:

But remember - it’s a movie. Its for entertainment. If it was meant to represent real life it would be called a documentary.

yeah, i’m not into drifting, but i can appreciate those who are. i just find it funny, the spin that hollywood puts on it.

I haven’t seen it yet and probably won’t see it unless I goto someone’s house and they have it.

either way it was much better than 2 fast 2 furious

yeah it was better but you have to remember we buy all are shit from japan so there is alot of premiums and shit is harder to get i bet if you lived in japan you could get godzilla (rb26dett the engine they put in the mustang) out of a junked skyline for less then a grand but there is so much shit you have to go through to get shit over here its gay

my kids got it for xmas. i sat and watched it. at first i thought wow this might be ok. then things changed after he arrived in TOKYO

havent seen it yet. im sure i will at some point tho and im sure it will be ass.

lol Bow Wow’s ride was pimp… :puke:

I had a friend that was in the scene over there when he was stationed there. Where he was at you could get cars pretty cheap because they didn’t have alot of parking spaces so people would sell their old car so they would have room for their new one.

1: it’s a fucking movie.

2: it was still much better than the first two.

3: not only is it just a movie, it’s an ACTION movie, a genre that takes liberties with reality all the fucking time.

i enjoyed the movie. the dialogue was cheesy as hell, and the plot was unrealistic, but it was an entertaining movie.

:rofl: :rofl: me 2

:kekegay: :rofl:

I like the dudes garage that got killed that thing was sweet…

the asian girls were hot

unrealistic as it was i actually enjoyed the beginning car chase with the viper ending up wrecked, but my opinion dont count because i have 7 seasons of an orange charger that never needed gas and could jump anything.

That dude was Brad from Home Improvement at the beginning haha. His bitch was hot though.

And agreed, it was better than the 2nd, but I still like 1 the best. Remember also, they jumped a Yenko Camaro like 30+ feet into a yacht so take 3 with a grain of salt.

Because thats the only way to make a mustang fast. :kekegay:

the kid that got sent to tokyo was the little boy in the movie sling blade also.

what made the movie suck for me was the language . i couldnt understand what they were saying half the time.

:owned: