Fast & Furious Review!!

So lets hear some feedback on the movie… ya we all know Letty dies from before or the from the other thread of big mouth spoiling it for everybody.

Give a rating out of 10

10/10 for entertainment.

0/10 for Oscar worthiness.

I loved it, it was action packed, hot chicks, hot cars, badass special effects, even though they were obviously CGI, they didn’t even hide it! lol

Anyways, fantastic movie, I’d say the second best one, the original is still my favorite because the first one is always the best, but this beats #2 and #3 by a million miles. God I wish I lived in California sometimes…

so whats guna be the new trends from this movie?

Muscle cars apperently! lol

nice, so civic’s will slowly fade out of the light

today is a happy day

The cave ruined it for me…

the movie was good, Good mix of both japanese and american cars. Not alot of ricer going on except for the suburu. Its number 2 behind the first one

and rally and nitro meth

there was a cave??? damnit… ruined again just as i was getting over letty’s death

Wait till you see how Brian breaks Dom out of jail…

Lol, you shouldn’t click this thread or any FandF of that sort :stuck_out_tongue:

Great soundtrack
Great action scene
Decent character development

yeah. it was good. 8/10

garpage movie disgrace to import cars only thing good is the muscle cars and i drive a sil40 gives a bad name for import cars because of all the stupid stickers on the cars horrible

sure alot of action if you have a small attention span

Good movie, still 2nd behind the original. 8/10- mostly for plot. Some characters killed/wrote off too soon. Very little car talk, the only thing I remember is “you switched over to electronic fuel injection”. Ending is very interesting though…puts a smile on your face to make you wonder.

I really liked it actally i thought it could use alot more racing though. oh well ide say 8.5/10

i enjoyed it!

booooooo

sadly enough if anyone see’s a yellow solstice driving around in the toronto area that looks exactly like the one in the movie that have a Mad motorsports sticker on it … are shop made it … all show no go wha wha

Brent Gives it two thumbs up.

needed way more car love, but all and all i guess it was ok.

f-bomb is where its at.

i thought it was awesome, loved the cars in this one but the cave scene ruined it for me too, it felt like i was watching someone play need for speed lol. if your gonna make a movie don’t use CGI!! get real life footage! other than that i loved it. 8/10