Fast and Furious vs 1 and 2.

So I’m bored, needed something to do before bed, so I’m watching the Fast and Furious online, and I have something to say about this movie. This movie is actually geared towards a somewhat advanced import enthusiast. I mean, some of the stuff they talk about, your average ricer would get lost easily. This movie does not even COMPARE to 2fast or Tokyo drift. I mean, they actually talk about Fuel maps and SR20’s, 2JZ’s Ball bearing turbo’s, T66 turbo’s etc etc. I’m pretty sure the closest thing that came to that in 2 fast 2 furious was “thats too much chrome for me” or “got an extra tank of naws?!?!”. I mean yea, there are some clear ricers, but I mean they actually had a really good thing going with this series after the first movie. After that it just turned into making movies for a bunch of 13 year olds, fan boys, and ricers. ya ya ya Fast and Furious, go ahead and make the jokes, but I’m watching it for the first time in a few years and I’d like to say I’m at least somewhat impressed by the level of knowledge and accuracy. They RUINED this series in 2 and 3.

Discuss lol

spilner lives on

In fast and furious 1, they were talking about dropping SR20s into hondas as if it was a common swap.

^^^

homos

fnf2 was a dismal failure, the cars sucked, the plot sucked even more… and the acting was equally bad. in the first one they at least had some decent cars, not a fucking new eclipse…

IMO 1 was far better than 2, which put me off so bad I refused to watch the other ones

well from fast and the furious i learned. my floor pan falls out when i hit NAWS

i liked FnF1 it wasnt bad… yea it had some bad acting but the cars were alright, the racing scenes were ok… and the girls were hot! it was like going to a car show, but on the big screen! isnt that what we all do anyways… go to import fest, darknights, ect… just to look at modded cars…and hot girls… who cares if they’re rice or not… im sure all of you go to a car shows and see riced out hondas and have at least one thing good to say about each car… oh yo thats a big turbo… so what if its FWD! yea it makes it kinda weak but its still running more boost than you are! the point is to see each person express they’re creative personality through their cars. FnF2 failed to do that in my opinion they went with the hollywood cops and robbers theme a little too much that they forgot about the tuning aspect of the whole culture! FnF3 was wicked i dont care what anyone say… those that havnt watched it… Watch it! sick ass cars! hot asian girls and just plain good ol’ fashion JDMness! So to all FnF haters just quit it… you only wish your cars were half as sick as some of the cars in the movies!

u gotta remember back in the 90’s or whenever fnf1 came out, there wasnt much going on in north america with “JDM” or drifting. it was massive spoilers, underglow, clear signals with blue bulbs, huge chrome rims, body kits, fancy paint jobs, NOS, etc. thats what sold!, thats why the movie was such a big hit. if all fnf1 was just lowered civics with factory paint, 15" volk rims, ambers, mugen lips, and “jdm” v-tec motors, ppl would of walked out of the movie lol. in my opinion fnf1 set the trend for modded street cars, the standard for any respectable 1/4 time, without turning ur car into a funny car is 10 sec, whered that come from? the trend fnf1 set clearly got way out of hand and pretty much anything that was in that movie on a car nowdays is considered “rice”. fnf2 was just a quick money maker. and when fnf3 came out what was the newest fad?? thats right! “JDM” cars, and drifting. now everywhere u look, its all about “JDM”, jdm this, jdm that, drift this and drift that. and when something else comes up there will be another fnf movie and “JDM” will eventually become gay, and everyone will move onto the next fad. my random guess is Ralley inspired vehicles :slight_smile:

I like all of the movies. For the sake of sitting down for 2 hours and watching a big screen with moving images and noises on it, I enjoyed each film.

They are masterfull pieces of art.

:fnf2:

I think you meant to use the picard one…

tokyo drift was soo good! haha

borat tokyo drift lol, watch…

LOL!! i have seen all three and i like all but 2f2f was a let down, but eva mendes made up for it

HAHA

Fast and The Furious Part 1- Best of the 3 movies because you know a movie is good when you can recite lines from the movie and people around you instantly smile and know what movie you are talking about…here are a few: (Feel free to add some you know)

“Dude, I almost had you…”
“Too soon junior…”
“Toretto! cops came to my house, dis-respected my family cuz somebody
knocked me out; and you know what- it was you!!!..”
“You sure bout this?”-“I owe you a 10 second car…”

i was just watching the first one again due to this thread,
don’t mess with those sr20 s2k’s

“no offence, but i probably wont be sticking around long enough to remember your name”
“she was just admiring, mah-ride”

:rofl: oh noes

is narked not knocked lol, nark as in ratting somone out lol

Nice…well said TED…I stand corrected.