SUPER BOWL Sunday Early morning check in.....

from the vault, pittspeed is top secret today!

Air Force FTW! Yea im up at 530 in the morning on a sunday, but I’m sitting here watching tv on a 50" plasma flat screen and getting paid to pittspeed!

Go bucs?

DA BEARS!! Run it down their throat!

I hope the Bears win, but im betting the Colts

I was up at 5:30am to go coach a soccer game at 6:30 in Cheswick! Go Bears? I guess?

I want Mr. Laser Rocket Arm to win :slight_smile:

im watching it from the comfort of my home today on the 42" plasma. Its too damn cold to go anywhere

go bears i went to highschool with a kid from the practice squad and he is a really nice kid so i hope he gets a ring…

practice squad get a ring? id imagine

:slight_smile: Us too.

200 wings FTW!

I can’t stand him. I know who you’re talking about, and I’m not a big fan.

Nonetheless, I believe the practice squad guys don’t get them from the league, but the team can pay to get them one. I think the Steelers did that last year, made sure that alot of administrative staff, practice squad guys, and trainers got rings as well.

If you two are both thinking of the same local guy he is or at least was a member on here. Hope he gets a ring. GO BEARS!!!

Bears FTW! Defense is awsome and great all around team as well. Not to mention Urlacher is a fucking nut!

i think the defenses are going to show up for the game. i predict the game will be decided by 7 points or less. i would give th edge to indy since thay have a better QB. but rather the bears win

Da Bears hope they win. On the superbowl squares iam 3 & 1 so hope i win 1 of thoes 4 quaters.

mac i asked one of the coaches from the Ravens this ? one time n he said its all up to the owner of the team on who gets the rings. For example when the ravens won in 2000 even the security staff got rings. they are huge too

colts

colts FTW

wow what a fresh piece of shit this game is already. channel changed.

oh yea rex looked great!!!