SUPER rare mad tight 79' JDM Civic

This.

That might be somewhat difficult to source locally.

Doesn’t have to be locally, I’ll buy them from anywhere

I had a buddy who used to have one. I’ll try and find out what happened to it

Thanks!

I feel bad for this car after seeing what happened to the s2k . Looks like a bunch of pointless or just streight dumb mods will be happening to this car . It was a nice car …

I thought you said you were done this forum?

Confused with the rootbeer and teal s2k?? His is black and supercharged…

How is a 4x100 conversion dumb or pointless? Do you have any idea how hard rims are to find in 4x120? What’s dumb or pointless about rear discs?

I think you’ve got your s2ks confused. Mine is caged and supercharged

…And neg rep for that dickhead statement

4x100 conversion is the right move and a great upgrade. I’d build a set of RS’s for this if it was mine. Keep up the solid effort man. Watching this thread and hoping you leave fender mirrors.

There are so few ACTUAL builds on this forum…and ass clowns like above are the reason I refuse to post up my numerous projects.

Thanks ill look into those rims, probably gonna be 14’s or 15’s

yes! rear disc’s! looks good buddy.

Just found a set of front knuckles from a 75 civic wagon. BAM. Now i just need a second gen hub to put in them and it’s 4x100 all around. i am pumped about this find, these are very rare and i was worried i wouldn’t be able to find them

you seem to have a knack for finding what you need. lol

what i have is a lot of time behind a desk lol

same here. you have any ideas for wheels yet?

haven’t looked much at wheels yet, trying to figure out suspension right now and how i can drop this beast a couple inches, then i can determine a wheel/tire size

PANASPORTS!

crAppAchic0 might still have a set!? I think it was him selling some.

just throwing these links here so i dont lose them
http://www.andysautosport.com/honda/1976_1979_civic/suspension/sway_bars/addco/

http://www.1stgencivic.org/world/c1zr/m1/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16561&sid=a9a7290e86bad4136dbba79be0fdae0f
BC Racing Coilovers Kit A-50

Dammit. I sold these a couple weeks ago. :frowning:

On the flip side, I have a carcass of a car that may be of use to scavenge from. :slight_smile: