Super Snake ROAD & TRACK

The mustang is like the white girl living in the hood.
Everyone gets a turn at any price

It says in the movie they will make 1000 of them, I bet they are sold out very quick.

70k will buy you a much nicer car than a vette also, that’s not exactly at the top of the food chain for luxury quality and curb appeal.

How can you really compare a mustang to a vette anyway, they are completely different cars designed for completely different styles of driving. The mustang is a pony car and the vette is a sports car, they shouldn’t be compared. Although the mustang will be quicker in a street race :D:D:D:D

If I had the money, I’d get one. Nothing against GM or anything like that, I’m just a big Mustang fan. Vettes don’t do much for me.

True but not everyone looks at it like that. Some will look at is as 70k…just about the fastest stock production car of today, makes it around the ring faster than every car except the Porsche.

Where as someone will spend that same 70k on an Exige S just because it’s different and you won’t roll down 376 and see 6 of them on ANY given day

Mustangs are great cars, i like them myself and would get one if it was feasible, same with a corvette, but not everyone needs a 500+ HP car that gets 12mpg highway, let alone a lot of people can’t afford them.

Was that hanging on the mirror before the crash?

I guess not knowing basic Newtonian physics can be a handicap…

No.