800 HP super snake on the way!

http://money.cnn.com/2011/04/07/autos/mustang_shelby_super_snake/index.htm?hpt=C2

Hefty price tag but hefty warrantied power.

epic wheelspin is epic, love to see owners faces when they get smoked by cars with much less power

…yay another variation of the Mustang! /sarcasm

Shelby doesn’t offer a warranty on either the engine or drivetrain either.

My friend drove a boss 302 today brand new and said it was a really nice car.

cool sto…you know the rest.

Hey travis, lick my sack. You know theyre the best.

“While the base Super Snake will produce a mere 750 horsepower, those who feel the need for more power will be able to add an optional upgrade package that will provide 50 more. Shelby provides no warranty on the engine and transmission, in either case.

F that.

Retards will blow transmissions after 200 miles. Epic.

good power numbers, but for the money you could buy a Z06 put a little work into it smoke the 800 hp bustang and still have money left over.

I can buy a different 1000cc sportbike for each day of the week and that would all be faster then that car :slight_smile:

Heads/intake/cam/etc ZO6 will smoke that thing for sure

if im paying close to 100k for a car that thing should have a warranty. but then again if im paying that kinda cash its not gona be gona be on mustang.

Srsly.

The last Super Snake couldnt even put the power to the ground so whats the point of this one? Good thing there is the new GT because the GT500’s and all the different variations are becoming a joke.

Stupid to buy that when you can buy a Shelby GT350 that will handle better, look better and can put the power to the ground better…0-60 in 3.7 sec. and a 12 sec. quarter…Maybe I’m just partial to Borla center exit exhaust!

orrr just SSmokinn on the bottle

LOL You can buy a plain GT500 for $30k less add a TVS/exhaust/etc and smoke the Z06 and the ZR1 and have enough left over to buy a truck too.

lol no.

you can get c6 z06’s for high 30’s now.

I dont think you realize how beastly the c6 z06 or zr1 are compared to a gt500…even with a bolt on gt500 a stock c6 z06 is faster…

Tires are the limiting factor and the magazine drivers another. I know with just tires the previous 725hp one ran 10.8@134, not bad but you can go faster with just bolt ons with a regular GT500.

nice car but price isnt there. is rather have a new boss with a wet kit and a warranty