roush bitchhh

i know this is a pointless thread just came across it on craigslist

http://albany.craigslist.org/ctd/1557258159.html

that thing is so sick

just a hopped up GT

yeah but still are wicked nice but your basically paying for the name these things are wicked expensive

Love those cars! A little more than a hopped up Gt imo…

Just get a GT500 instead. This car probably costs more and makes less hp.

+1 this thing looks like junk.

and i dont say this too much and im sure ill get flamed for this but not feeling the int.

I love the roush 2+2.

The convertible is gay.

Too bad the interior kills everything about it…

The Roush is a more well rounded car, handles great, stops great, and doesnt get hit with a gas guzzler tax as well.

nice car…def. like the newest style better…the 2010 body lines are smoother imo…113 miles?..prolly the hardest miles its ever gonna see

salesmanager: Hey mike you wanna go to red lobster for lunch?, we can take that new roush mustang…
mike: hell yeah but i get to drive…
salesmanager: i bet you cant leave here sssideways…
mike: oh fuck yeah i can
salesmanager: damn!! so this is what it feels like to beat the shit out of something you dont own…

I don’t think they put the “Roush” etching and emblems in enough places.

Wait, I thought it was a Saleen?? :lol

good power, cheapy plastic shitty interior. prolly rattles like a mofo. but power’s good.

the wheels and hood look sick!!!

2 piston front calipers FTMFL… if your gunna be a performance car better get some brembo’s or atleast 4 piston calipers or :gtfo

Yet another opinion from someone whos never driven one but only has assumptions…

14.0" rotor, 60-0 in 110ft… Not a bad stopper at all with being near 4000lbs. Shit, the 4 piston 370Z with the same size brakes only gets the 60-0 done in 105ft, with being 500lbs lighter! Id say its doing alright