SuperBowl 2011

Finished em off by getting a first down on offense, with a pass play when they have been running the ball the whole second half

and a two point stance doesnt mean your passing the ball lmao… ever heard of a draw play? which is a pretty common play in pro-football.

Not always, but usually. I’ve read a bunch of articles on how the defender knew what was coming.

http://jetstwit.com/2011/01/26/wayne-hunters-2-point-stance-tipped-off-steelers/comment-page-1/

http://sportifi.com/news/NFL-Network-The-Jets-Tipped-Their-Plays-on-Steelers-GoalLine-Stand-579055.html

Did I say the steelers were an awesome team? No… and just as you find it not impressing I dont find it impressing at all that the jets finally scored points… I even called it told my buddy to bet the jets in the second half cause the steelers arent gunna play as hard. But seeing you guys seem like your always right I guess the steelers were playing as hard as humanly possible and the jets just decide they have a good offense…

:facepalm

Maybe you should have said the Steelers went into a prevent defense instead of saying they took it down a notch. Playing prevent (long ball/zone) is not taking it down a notch. The effort is the same, they just play a different strategy as Vov said. If they took it down a notch, you’d have seen Ike not bother covering Holmes at all, yet he was (but fell). You insinuated they are FAR SUPERIOR (not exact words, but reading between the lines) than the Jets and the only reason why Jets scored was because Pitt relaxed. Of course the players will say that, they don’t want to let on that they actually did get out played in the second half. See the links above (I edited the post). Fact of the matter is the Jets brought it and played harder in the second half. Thus taking away the momentum from Pitt and controlling the ball more. When the Jets control the pace of the game, they usually do far better. That was not the case in the 1st half.

Don’t own yourself and we will have nothing to discuss here.

Own myself? Because I commented about someone saying the jets would be in the superbowl if not for a bs call?

Thats more Idiotic then anything else said in this whole thread… easily

My took it down a notch could of meant something besides what you guys thought but you didnt care cause you just assumed something and ran with it so Idk why I even bother explaining. and playing a cover 2 deep defense is alot more relaxed then sending a blits, which was non existant from the steelers in second half basically. You take what you thought was said and it doesnt matter how the person explains it you still think its the way you took it.

I’m done beating this dead horse. Steelers won by the skin of their teeth thanks to the Jets coaching staff. That is the bottom line. They didn’t sit back on the heels and let the Jets run all over them for the hell of it. No team, in the AFC Championship, would ever do that.

Steelers don’t impress me one bit. Green Bay, however, does. Good luck to Pitt. They will need it.

once again I did not say they let them do it… I said the way there defense was defending allowed them to do so… I hate both teams anyway.

Find me where I stated that they LET the Jets score, Or stopped playing defense cause they didnt care… You just assumed thats what I meant, yet you still continue to play it off like thats what I actually meant. I know what I meant yet you make it seem like I dont know what I’m talking about saying “Beating a dead horse”

and I’m also rooting for Green Bay

FUCK the double and triple posts in this thread.

Half the time after I got done writing my paragraphs they submitted theres in and it showed before the one I finished.

It took me a minute to figure out what you were trying to say there.

Use the edit feature.

I was on my phone and could only quick reply… My bad? lol

Just drives me crazy lol.

Yeh I understand it looks dumb as Shit also haha… I get crazy when I talk football im a diehard

Both teams blowwww

^^^^ +rep

what backyard hick bar karaoke bull shit was that half time show filmed from?

needs moar auto-tune

Fuck the superbowl

is anybody remotely entertained? im not watching the second half