superbowl thread

i won $5.

good second half of the game. Always great when it goes right down to the wire and i love seeing new plays… taking a safety at the end is something i’d never seen before.

I won a dinner + bj.

and my gf made me bet for the ravens… lol

Someone at work lost 10 grand, $1M payout to the winner of that pool

I lost 20$ =(

Dont you work at a oil change place, balllin there?

No I work at GM, I graduated almost 3 years ago

Yes I can afford my new Buick on 9$ an hour.

Also AN oil change place, Jesus that’s annoying!!!

Exactly correct sir. Good catch.

Guy from work lost $10k as well. Said it was $500 bucks a square.

Jeez and I was mad I lost $40 because of that safety. Lol

Seriously?

i cant grasp the concept of betting big money on something you have absolutely no control over.

i’ve seen QB’a get sacked in their own endzone but not having a kicker just run around with the ball in the endzone.

The Bills took an intentional safety just last year…

Yeah unless youre really ballin, I could never justify dropping over a few hundred on squares. Imagine you buy a $10K square and draw a 5 and 2… instant ball punch.

That said I won $500 total yesterday via the work pool, the pool for the party I was at, and a fantasy playoff thing. Not a bad payout for $30 in bets total.

I thought the game was a 8/10, half time 6/10, commercials 5/10

please for give him, his $50 lost and found ipad doesnt mind to be corrected

I knew with the busy outdoor weekend I had my chances of making it to the end of the game were slim. That power outage killed it for me. Somewhere in the 4th quarter I fell asleep on the couch and only work up at the end to say goodbye as people were leaving the house. :slight_smile:

Meh… didn’t gamble… didn’t care who won… commercials were meh, except that farming one that made me all warm and fuzzy inside. Dodge, 'Merica.

EDIT: Beyonce… DAT GAP.

Personally, that was the first half time show I enjoyed. Of course, I enjoy beyonce and her music for what it is, generally feel good pop music & it helps that she is just straight up beautiful. Ending on halo was an odd decision, but whatever.

Only reason I bring it up, I had a facebook remark about how the halftime show was all black performers rabble rabble rabble. Whatever, cant fix stupid.

I got screwed because of the safety!!! I coulda won $175, I was pretty bummed :frowning:

i don’t like her nostrils.

her elbows are a bit pointy

That middle hair part she had going on last nigt… i mean COME ON.

I’ll agree though, pretty amazing show she put on. I remember always ragging on the halftime show. This year, I just stared.