Supermoto Talk V2.0

Nice! Enjoy man! :thumbup

Adam this is for you

youtu.be/15-74YK9-aU&

If I bought a DRZ I would have to remove/change some shit on it. Like that damn pouch thing on the back fender, mirrors and other shit.

Selfish whoring

:excited

I HATE THOSE THINGS

Power to ya.

Suddenly I like DRZ’s.
Vov, that looks pretty good. Amazing what a few changes can make.

What size rear, 160?

Not with that thing between your legs. :rofl

JK. I have zero room to talk since I own 0 bikes. :frowning:

I believe it’s a 140, and yes the way the bike looks sold me on it, while I wouldn’t have been with it in the stock form. Some do fit upto a 160 on the back.

There is a saying that the best camera out there is the one you have on you, similar thing applies to bikes the best one out there is the one that’s readily available to ride.

DRZ’s are very very bottled from the factory and are nothing impressive in stock form, but if you like the chassis enough to improve on it (they are comparatively cheap too, when compared to similar SuMo’s, so you should have $$ left over) they are just fine for little maintenance do everything machine.

Some downfalls, 2x4 seat, 5 speed, metal frame (still damn light), and will need basic mods to get the powerband back.

So Vlad, you still have yout sv??

Yes and I somehow ended up with another one :ahh

The orange one will unlikely be on the street this year at all as it’s getting a complete do over, so I’ll be out on the other one.

Your SV definitely could use some awesome new aftermarket wheels man!!!

Ditch the stock wheels man!! I will do you a favor and buy those crappy used old wheels from you if they are not bent…:ponder:rofl

It’s funny you say that. I’ve got a Gsxr rear and a Gsxr front wheels for it…

sv headlight assembly + cash? :ponder

We can talk, didn’t make up my mind about selling them as I rarely sell anything, but no need for a headlight as the bike won’t have any SV fairings on it besides maybe the tank in the future.

So true…:lol

Going back to topic. This is something I want as an adventure bike and commuter: http://albany.craigslist.org/mcy/2336602863.html

Now with a 3.2 G tank :smiley:

At Thatcher? Niiice

Don’t you guys need to install a fork brace with this kind of travel??

How hard was that to legalize?