Supra shell for sale, NY...

not to bad…$1200 I think

Really? Someone told me they were SUPER hard to find, and a few G’s when you could find em… idk:lol

I said, a ten second car, not a ten minute car. :ahh

:rofl

there is alot of shit missin out the rear end or some shit idk

but ya, fuck thatttttttt

too much money and unless you got your shit down with these cars, im thinking the same about the whole wire harness deal and just everything is going to be a nightmere with the car

It would cost all of 20K to get the thing back together and running again :lol Fuuuuuu that

idk i can see that project going sour very easily IMO alot of headaches !

has no rear end in it.

TRD Diff’s are like $920.00 via Curt @ Elmhurst. (If he has stock).

White Targa’s are not rare.

think it will get me through this winter?

Absolutely

think ill stick pete under the hood. shit will have mad torks!!!

Torque is proportional to the size of his head?

nicole created funniez

lol, i love that part cuz the car is a total pos but when they open the hood they are completely surprised that it had a 2jz-ge non turbo engine worth 500 bucks. what the fuck is that engine doing in a non turbo supra? fuck at least it had an engine as apposed to this pos.

no its not. its a 3:1 ratio

sbc 383 and turbo 400 with a currie 9inch and your in business for less than 10k with everything. Wont be a killer 9 sec car but you could make it nice .

do you guys think its been wrecked and repaired and its somebody trying to rip ppl off?

Lexus 4.0L V8 (1uz), Turbo 400 Trans with 4000+ stall. 9" Rear 3.55 or 3.73 4 linked. GT4088 turbo. Sheet metal interior. Race seats. Probably weigh less than 3000lbs. Better than 10 seconds. MHO