Supra successor finally official

Definitely not a Supra successor if it’s in the Lexus playing field, but looks like a pretty promising super car for Lexus…still think the GTR will spank it hard with the price/performance ratio lol.

now imagine a GTR tuned and built, in that price range…Lexus or Toyota doesn’t stand a chance, especially with a crazy price tag to start with…IF that’s the true pricetag;)

Scratch previous statements.

It just hit me. This is not a ‘Supra predecessor’.

If you dont believe me, post this thread on supraforums.com.

My only advice is bring your flame suit and be prepared to be schooled/yelled at.

That is all.

wheres the stig?

It’s ugly as fuck and makes me want to kick my cat. Almost as if my cat has some how made this car fucking ugly.

Did the designers just go to the scrap parts bin and draw numbers and piece this together?

i like the syling but it looks a little too much like a lexus. typical toyota on the styling, very reserved.

car sound like serious sex though.

peace

i thought i read it was in the 170, 000 price range… cant remember where i read that.

Yep who decided to label the LFA the Supra’s successor?

Total misrepresentation

Very sexy though and +1 for the new generation of Japanese supercars!

holy chow thats fuckin sick!

LMFAO The Claw agrees. From a technical point of view, it’s quite interesting. But Id rather stare at my balls then look at this, they’re way cooler. A very provocative piece of work, nonetheless…

i’m down with the styling. is it weird if i say i can see a resemblance of the supra though?

I can see the resemblance in the head-on photo.

Small resemblance but that price range is ridiculous…and you mans need to get off the ferrari band wagon. How do you know if this cant take the Ferrari? Drove either of them?

super looking car, but the shit will be over 300k, for that price only ceo’s of lexus and toyota will be buyin them…

scuderia, gt3 rs, balboni RWD gallardo , gt-r…id taken any of them and keep the change for something else ?

$375,000 for the Supra replacement…jesus christ.
What are they thinking?

In that price range you might as well go for a Ferrari or Lambo because youre not just getting a car for that price.

^yeah no doubt,

1986.5 MK3 - loaded - $30k
1996 MK4 - loaded - $7-K+ and sales tanked…

sure this is no supra, but they may sell 6 or so.

Rumor has it that Lexus is taking a small loss on each of these at that price and that is part of what is constituting the 500 production run

i remember this car from a couple years ago it was said to be the next supra but i dont think it was ever meant to be the next supra, people just assumed it would be. i wasnt surprised when it was anouced as the LFa. the car is very expensive though.

This won’t be only 375k, it’s limited to 500 cars, it’s gonna balloon into stupidity.

um toyota announced that they aren’t making a successor to the supra. its somewhere on 7tune. and plus if anything the toyota ft-hs would be the supra successor. this car is meant to go against ferraris and lambos so in no way ever was the supra meant to compete against those cars.

the beautiful sound at full throttle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HAMKHRJbrU&NR=1