Supras on autotrader

Has anyone seen the ridiculous amount of supra’s up for sale?
low mileage and low prices? anyone here checked them out?

ooops, read that completely wrong. Prices must be off. 6 grand? WTF. Definately a type o or no engine.

i thought typo too…but there is quite a few of them…
granted a handful of them i think is legit…just high km’s and non-turbo version…

but the other ones with very vague descriptions seem…a tad sketch

Scam.

I’ll second that

looks like spam lol

ive seen them too…black one private sale…$6,700. dude doesnt pick up.???

i would say scam to as last year there where only a hand full and prices where 22,000 and up

total scam. look at the # of this guy … 9051111111 … the other one… no describion. and u cant call him… one is a us number. prob only a few select ones are real… the ones that arent listed a hundred times

I can’t believe it. If those are not real my feeling are hurt… I feel like a kid who found out Santa is not real.

just fyi you can bring a good condition mk4 supra in for under 7k. its just like the r32 when it first became legal. they cost upwards of 20k+ just because they were new and rare. same shit happened to the mk4 supra. they are only worth about 4-6k in japan + 1-2k shipping.

the ones that say ‘‘say u saw it on autotrader’’ are fake

i once saw a black 1993 supra with TWIN turbo super clean. for 6500$

emailed the guy ( 3 weeks later )

‘’ oh hi there. im in IRAQ right now, u can pay me by paypal and i will have the car shipped to u’’

lol

my some what he lives down the street friend. Got ripped by this. He didnt consult me on it first so he payed the price. Moron he is

Supras are hell’a rare, I’ve only seen one in my life time, a White one, Turbo’d Me thinks, down on Bay and front st. Downtown sick it was… sick it was…

lots are scams.

one in kingston, 95 with 50000 miles, $7000, twin turbo, about 1 month ago

seller insisted on ebay transaction, I told them cash in hand I will drive the 4 hours to look you in the eye and put monies directly into your hand tomorrow, no reply

They arent THAT rare!!
you should come to the Toronto Supra Club meets in brampton… 1st friday of every month… at the Kelseys Lot at Airport and Hwy 7… lots of MK4, MK3 even some Supra Celicas… some AE86 show up sometime… pretty cool meet!!

wish i had a supra. maybe one day after the s13. yea dont see them around often, only one i seen was in Hamilton at block buster with some dark purple paint. Looked like paint from house of kolour.