Suspension/Alignment Question

the most Breif i can put it

Bought car Aug 17 2007
First Align Aug 20 2007
Second align Feb 13 2008
Third align july 27 2008.

last one included my coilovers the others didnt. got it done at the family mechanic. known for 40+yrs.

anyways bought new tires in may. fronts are bald ALREADY. probably 10K? mostly highway. Pulls to the right.

what could it be. I ordered new wheel bearings, should be here soon.

Are they completely bald? Just the inside or outside worn?

Word. Weird wear?

How worn are your ball joints/bushings? Setting it straight on the rack is easy, keeping it straight under load when bushings are worn is not.

the right rear is completly flat. looks like a hoosier drag. the passenger side is getting there in a hurry. i ordered tires to last me the rest of the month/into october 5th.

all the bushings/ball joints are fine. the front tie rods/ends/are new as of july 4th weekend.

later im going out to give my coilovers a once over, maybe raise the back a 1/4 inch, so maybe the tires are somewhat flush with the car, instead of being sunk…

Sounds like your toe is way out of whack.

maybe get a second opinion? some place that will give you a printout of the measurements before and after??

+1 Go to Armory Nissan, I’ve got a print out of my toe, camber, caster, everything. It comes free with the alignment, just be sure to ask for it, I’m not 100% certain that they automatically give it to you, I’m sure they do, though.

sounds like you should get a quality alignment…

when you get an alignment they are supposed to give you a before and after printout of the alignment specs.

Ah. I didn’t know that was the norm, I just figured that because he didn’t get one and I’ve only been aligned at one place (Armory Nissan) before that it was not the usual thing to do.

ya, i made an appointment for tommrow at 11am or so… to get a evaluation… its like 80 for just that. i might just switch it and get a full blown alignment. but idk, ill just see what they say, cuz i got a couple other suspension bits on the way, so i wanna get it done once, and not everytime i change the suspension

if you dont get it, there is not really proof of anything being done.

good point, i usually watch the screen at my mechanics. theres a needle with a guage good/bad. (green/red) :lol the last alignment actually made the car a little bit better. but not good enough for me.

Yeah I got an alignment before at Goodyear at the Circle and they gave me the before/after, no questions asked…